Found 15th Oct 2009
I am trying to check my yahoo emails this morning and AVG keep blocking the site saying there is a risk on it, this is the first time I have ever had a warning for Yahoo and wondered if anyone knows if there is a threat or I should go ahead and ignore the warning. " AVG Search Shield has detected active threats on this page and blocked access for your protection". What do you think? Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Avg
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Avg
5 Comments

Original Poster

So you think it's ok then?

tinkerbell28;6581989

Probably I would get rid of AVG and use something else tbh.

Download: Avast!

AVG been playing up for me this morning as well, blocked me using some pages on the sun newspaper website but let me view other pages on there

mrfun1981;6582016

AVG been playing up for me this morning as well, blocked me using some … AVG been playing up for me this morning as well, blocked me using some pages on the sun newspaper website but let me view other pages on there

That has to be a bonus, surely...

Original Poster

AVG was put on the the bloke in the computer shop when I bought the lap top and I have been reluctant to change it, if i download Avast! is it the same sort of thing as when I downloaded Google Chrome? And would I need to do anything other than just download it? Rubbish aren't I?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions