Yahoo down?

Banned
Mine seems to be.

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Mine says this:-

Can't talk now. System's down.

Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our end — so there's no need for you to do a thing.

Yahoo! Mail Team

DLM

Mine says this:-Can't talk now. System's down.Sorry for the holdup. Looks … Mine says this:-Can't talk now. System's down.Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our end — so there's no need for you to do a thing.Yahoo! Mail Team

Are you using up alot of their bandwidth chatting DLM?

lol yahoo is ok here.. don't think its down.

Banned

DLM

Mine says this:-Can't talk now. System's down.Sorry for the holdup. Looks … Mine says this:-Can't talk now. System's down.Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our end — so there's no need for you to do a thing.Yahoo! Mail Team

aka we've suspended your account for sending inappropriate images to people and we've logged the ip you're attempting to login from

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk

Are you using up alot of their bandwidth chatting DLM?

Probably

Original Poster Banned

DaveLister

aka we've suspended your account for sending inappropriate images to … aka we've suspended your account for sending inappropriate images to people and we've logged the ip you're attempting to login from

Oh no!
Edited by: "DLM" 10th Aug 2010

Original Poster Banned

It's back, phew!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions