Yahoo! Mail now offering new email domains,

Found 20th Jun 2008
I think domains is the right word. Anyway, Yahoo have now launched @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com. I know this isnt technically a deal, but I thought it may be useful to some of you. This is fairly good though, since most of the @yahoo.com names have been taken, and you can now use something really easy to remember and isn't a total mouthful. I don't know, take it or leave it.

edit: login.yahoo.com/con…=ym Theres the link, sorry I dont have a straight to deal dolally thing. On the landing page, go to Sign Up! in bottom right.

1. Misc
  2. Domain
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Domain
9 Comments

Have you got a link to save me searching?

Original Poster

dmissy13;2354548

Have you got a link to save me searching?

Oh yeah sorry about that

login.yahoo.com/con…=ym

Thanks

Nice one, just signed up!

Many thanks, managed to get my first.lastname@rocketmail.com (not literally :-D)
They ones are always best for official use.

LadyMadonna;2355035

Many thanks, managed to get my first.lastname@rocketmail.com (not … Many thanks, managed to get my first.lastname@rocketmail.com (not literally :-D)They ones are always best for official use.

CV :thumbsup:

created 10!

That's what I've been doing too. Registered accounts for my sons and other family peeps.

Original Poster

Haha, yep. They are good for businesses and things, so you better get your last name or whatever now. I know I have
Post a comment
@
    Text