Expired

Yahoo sign in - account key

LocalFound 11th Apr 2017
Everytime I want to log into Yahoo mail (all except on mobile device which it accepted password) it does not recognise my password.

I tried to contact Yahoo but it gave me a series of sub menus to go through ending up with "has this helped"

I can't find an online chat nor a contact number or email support

Any help welcome
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Do you use any special characters or dashes in your password? Also it may be automatically capitalising the first letter on mobile.

Make sure that you are using a recent version of Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.

Yahoo rolled out a feature that blocks login attempts from "insecure" devices and apps

Some non-Yahoo apps and devices use less secure sign-in technology, which … Some non-Yahoo apps and devices use less secure sign-in technology, which could leave your account vulnerable. You can turn off access (which we recommend) or choose to use them despite the risks.

Edited by: "SUMMONER" 12th Apr 2017
Has your keyboard changed or is this from multiple home computers?
You could try using the official Yahoo Mail app (there's one for Window 8 or 10 desktop). You may have changed the security settings to block access from "less secure applications".
help.yahoo.com/kb/…tml?
Maybe you have opted for the secure feature "Account Key" which sends a text message with a code to your mobile phone, which you need to enter into yahoo mail in order to sign in.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants