Yankee candle alternatives?

Found 1st Jan 2015
Does anyone have any recommendations for alternatives to yankee candles? In terms of strength of scent and burn time?

I picked up a few xmas scents for next year in the recent sale... But to buy the regular large jars is just so expensive.

Ikea do some nice smells but they do t really spread throughout the room and other than that my candle knowledge is pretty poor!
Community Updates
9 Comments
scentsy are good but they are mainly burners
Yankee candles are nothing compared to woodwick candles. The scent of woodwick candles is a lot more fragrant, disperses faster and the candle lasts longer. The wick also crackles like an open fire. As with anything, you get what you pay for. I suggest giving Woodwick candles a try (as endorsed by Chuck Norris). Try Amazon.
I've just come across Candle Belle, not ikea cheap but last ALOT longer with amazing fragrances
Original Poster
Chuck_Norris

Yankee candles are nothing compared to woodwick candles. The scent of … Yankee candles are nothing compared to woodwick candles. The scent of woodwick candles is a lot more fragrant, disperses faster and the candle lasts longer. The wick also crackles like an open fire. As with anything, you get what you pay for. I suggest giving Woodwick candles a try (as endorsed by Chuck Norris). Try Amazon.

​they look good but are equally as expensive!
I'm using sweetheart melts in a burner from a seller on Facebook. The Chanel No 5 was divine and Dove smelt amazing. They last for about 3-5 tea lights then change them but at 25p a melt they are cheap. Many Yankee candle users have switched.
Kringle candles are nice
Try tk maxx! I usually buy my candles from them. I just got a large jar for £3 and the fragrance is very strong, also it lasts forever.
Neom are much better as they are natural fragrances and can sometimes be picked up in Tkmaxx for less than half price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants