Yankee candle/ Christmas candle smells!

Hi, can anyone recommend a nice Christmas Yankee candle that isn't too overwhelming? I have candy cane Lane which is nice but not what I wanted and I bought Christmas memories and I find it a little strong and ' burnt' as weird as that sounds.
Think I'll go and have a proper smell but was wondering what people's favourites were.
My two boys are 7and 5 and I actually wanted a candle that I use only around Xmas time so in years to come I can light it and be transported back to these magical times!!

8 Comments

I recently bought Christmas garland. I ordered it from Amazon and it had good reviews saying it smelt of pine trees and Christmas. when it arrived and I smelt it and I hated it. I ended up lighting it anyway and I really like it now although it doesn't seem to have very strong smell when lit.

Christmas Eve is a nice one and has a picture of Santa on his sleigh which the children might like.

Original Poster

thanks both, is the Xmas eve strong?

Don't know if you'd count it as a Christmas smell but it is in with some of the Christmas gift sets so I count it as one - Macaron Treats. I love love it - quite a sweet baking type smell but not overpowering. That's my choice for this year anyway. I have a small tarte-a-tain too for when I want a more spiced scent. Last year had Pain Au Raisin - also gorge. As you can tell I like the baking type smells!

My personal fave is Christmas Cookie. (Have mine burning as I type!)
Lovely sweet creamy vanilla scent which is not too OTT.

Gillybean177

thanks both, is the Xmas eve strong?

It smells quite sweet but not overpowering although I haven't actually lit mine yet.

chuckiedoll

My personal fave is Christmas Cookie. (Have mine burning as I type!) … My personal fave is Christmas Cookie. (Have mine burning as I type!) ;)Lovely sweet creamy vanilla scent which is not too OTT.

I'll second this, we have them on all year round!

Black cherry is the best!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Important info for Ryanair customers1622
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1621

See more discussions