Groups

YAY

my ear randomly made a funny noise like a squeek andits normal now. ahh i can hear again

8 Comments

Banned

I bet you can hear a mouse trump at 500 yards

Banned

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

im hoping my ear does that soon. My left ear has been bad for nearly a week..no point having dolby surround with 1 ear its all mono lol. I've been annoying friends and family by asking what they said when it was the tele and just stupid stuff like that....

Im happy for you Dean!!

BFM

Original Poster

BurningFeetMan;2589813

im hoping my ear does that soon. My left ear has been bad for nearly a … im hoping my ear does that soon. My left ear has been bad for nearly a week..no point having dolby surround with 1 ear its all mono lol. I've been annoying friends and family by asking what they said when it was the tele and just stupid stuff like that....Im happy for you Dean!!BFM

exactly what mne was doing try holding your nose and blowing really ( i mean really ) hard

dean3988;2589875

exactly what mne was doing try holding your nose and blowing really ( i … exactly what mne was doing try holding your nose and blowing really ( i mean really ) hard

Lol i try that and it hurts :-( mines been blocked for months!!! Sometimes eardrops work then most of the time they dont

dean3988;2589875

exactly what mne was doing try holding your nose and blowing really ( i … exactly what mne was doing try holding your nose and blowing really ( i mean really ) hard

I tried that too, but my girfriend said i was just making the world a windier place ;-)

I've tried eardrops too, but they make me go completely deaf in that ear. ATM its just a high pitched squeeling which drives me mental...fingers crossed !!

BFM

http://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

I can hear my pulse in mine, annoying when trying to sleep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25111
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1214
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764673

See more discussions