Groups

YAY!!!

I've finally finished my lab report :-D:-D
    Now time to get some sleep then wake up to study, the thought of studying actually makes me happy after that lab report!!! :p:p

4 Comments

well done :thumbsup: enjoy your sleep and good luck with ur studying

well done.... sleep well zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like the relief I felt when I finally got my investigation ( Heavy metal tolerance in grasses!!) finished.
    Sleep well, sweet dreams of first class honours.:-D

Original Poster

treble99;8314166

well done :thumbsup: enjoy your sleep and good luck with ur studying

lfc_engravedonheart;8314184

well done.... sleep well zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

chesso;8314269

Sounds like the relief I felt when I finally got my investigation ( Heavy … Sounds like the relief I felt when I finally got my investigation ( Heavy metal tolerance in grasses!!) finished. Sleep well, sweet dreams of first class honours.

seriously that report had me going crazy i blame myself for over analysing everything sometimes things are just more straightforward than you'd imagine but thank God it wasnt as bad as the E.coli fermentation one cos i actually understood the topic this time around, it was titled Rheology so about fluid's viscosities, shear stress, shear strain etc but seriously how was i not gonna get stressed out thinking of shear stresses :? :-D

not much sleep has been had,must remind myself to turn my phone off i want to sleep during the day :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions