yay holiday tickets have just come.

14 replies
Found 18th May 2009
sorry had to share it with you all i am so excited 2 weeks on thursday not long now yay.

14 Comments

Where are you going?

Bet your packed already!:)

take me with you!!!!??

Original Poster

rwm24;5248619

Where are you going?

cuba i booked it 14 months ago been waiting ages for a holiday abroad not had one for 3 years.

cool , i went to varadero it was cool , ps watch out for the cigar sellars on the street dont buy them as there made of bannana leaves in the real skin tho , look like the real thing tho,as i bought some :oops: the porter in the hotel got me some real ones in the end , have a nice time you can go to alpacino's retaurant to , nice food , well i think it was his as was a good few years ago it on the beach its very nice.

I need a holiday :cry:

Have a Great Time.

Banned

gp that reminds me, you know on them deal or no deal slots... how much a spin where u doin? 20...40...£1?

and have a good Hol!

Original Poster

scotland121;5248756

cool , i went to varadero it was cool , ps watch out for the cigar … cool , i went to varadero it was cool , ps watch out for the cigar sellars on the street dont buy them as there made of bannana leaves in the real skin tho , look like the real thing tho,as i bought some :oops: the porter in the hotel got me some real ones in the end , have a nice time you can go to alpacino's retaurant to , nice food , well i think it was his as was a good few years ago it on the beach its very nice.

i am going to cayo coco the only locals allowed on the island are the people who work on it so i wont be getting any hassle to buy things etc.

Original Poster

DangerGod;5248772

gp that reminds me, you know on them deal or no deal slots... how much a … gp that reminds me, you know on them deal or no deal slots... how much a spin where u doin? 20...40...£1?and have a good Hol!

it wasnt on the slots it was on the instant wins at the bottom of the page.(if that makes sense.)

Banned

greyparrot;5248815

it wasnt on the slots it was on the instant wins at the bottom of the … it wasnt on the slots it was on the instant wins at the bottom of the page.(if that makes sense.)

ah right ok, ill check it out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DangerGod;5248820

ah right ok, ill check it out :thumbsup:

ermm i wouldnt advise anybody too check it out i have lost quite abit of cash on there the nly time i came close to winning anything decent i stuffed it up.

Banned

greyparrot;5248844

ermm i wouldnt advise anybody too check it out i have lost quite abit of … ermm i wouldnt advise anybody too check it out i have lost quite abit of cash on there the nly time i came close to winning anything decent i stuffed it up.

how much is it per play on the instant win? and why didnt you stop say at 300 when u had been upto 400+?

Original Poster

DangerGod;5249036

how much is it per play on the instant win? and why didnt you stop say at … how much is it per play on the instant win? and why didnt you stop say at 300 when u had been upto 400+?

why didnt i stop well thats me being stupid isnt it. as for how much it costs to play you can have a £1 play or a £500 play what i normally do is put £10 on and start playing the £10 game its only if i start to win that i play the higher games which is what i did when i was on the winning strike but yu see i stuffed it up when i played the £200 game and came out of it with £2 so just be careful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions