anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

19 Comments

nope sooddd all u x

basketball :-D

helloo micoo we meet gaain ! hehe x

Im having to live without chocolate so everything sucks :cry:

Dj-ing in bar tonight til 4am.

Djing tomorrow night in bar til 4am.

Getting drunk and watching footy on Sunday.

Original Poster

off out for a birthday "do" tomorrow night, should be a good un

Nothing planned yet

doing as lil as possible so I dont throw up on people... lol x

pinkkitty2007;6462827

Im having to live without chocolate so everything sucks :cry:

Awwww ! Why doyou have to live without choc ?

xbecky07x;6462817

helloo micoo we meet gaain ! hehe x

hello :lol:

oh im going to youth group

Bebbo;6462872

Awwww ! Why doyou have to live without choc ?

Just found out ive got gall stones and got to avoid eating fat til i have my gall bladder out:x

Some friends are on their way from South Wales, so gonna show them a good time tomorrow night and have a nice meal, a few beers and a boogie!

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6462932

Just found out ive got gall stones and got to avoid eating fat til i have … Just found out ive got gall stones and got to avoid eating fat til i have my gall bladder out:x

my dad had his gall bladder out a few weeks ago n a couple of days after the op he was bouncing around everywhere, and ate a whole pack of bacon as soon as he got home lol, you'll feel so much better once it's done
    my dad said that apparently his gall bladder was all shriveled up when they took it out :?

pinkkitty2007;6462932

Just found out ive got gall stones and got to avoid eating fat til i have … Just found out ive got gall stones and got to avoid eating fat til i have my gall bladder out:x

Hope you don't have to wait too long

missp27;6462971

my dad had his gall bladder out a few weeks ago n a couple of days after … my dad had his gall bladder out a few weeks ago n a couple of days after the op he was bouncing around everywhere, and ate a whole pack of bacon as soon as he got home lol, you'll feel so much better once it's done :)my dad said that apparently his gall bladder was all shriveled up when they took it out :?

How long was he on the waiting list before he got the operation? I dont wanna wait forever

Fifa 10 on the 360.

Also work.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6463175

How long was he on the waiting list before he got the operation? I dont … How long was he on the waiting list before he got the operation? I dont wanna wait forever

it was about 5 or 6 months, seemed so long to wait because he was in a lot of pain if he accidently ate the wrong thing
    hope you don't have to wait too long!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions