Groups

yay just got my first winner at cheltenham

Chapoturgeon @17/2 only had £1.50 win on it but also got it in a patent with green mile in next race and three mirrors in 4 o'clock

so hows everyone else been doing? first day i had 2nd in first two races then yesterday just had 2nd in big race but hopefully today will be the day last year i didnt have any winners at chelt

5 Comments

Chapoturgeon was my first win since tuesday!

Love that horse now!

Punchestown for the 15.20!

Banned

Had £20 on the winner in the first on tuesday @ 10/1

and i,ve got £2.50 ew on blazing bailey and far along in the next at chelt

Original Poster

m18gfc;4620775

Chapoturgeon was my first win since tuesday! Love that horse now! … Chapoturgeon was my first win since tuesday! Love that horse now! Punchestown for the 15.20!

i love the grey horses unlucky on punch did better then mine though

Original Poster

i got eachway treble on my patent horses and good old paddy payed 5th in second race so just need three mirrors to get placed at least

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;4620847

Had £20 on the winner in the first on tuesday @ 10/1 and i,ve got £2.50 e … Had £20 on the winner in the first on tuesday @ 10/1 and i,ve got £2.50 ew on blazing bailey and far along in the next at chelt

nice we could have had the forecast as i had the second meredmit the grey horse
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764176
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions