Found 26th Oct 2008
Just a bit of fun! I've not seen it before and i got some pretty funny results. Try it for yourself!

yearbookyourself.com/

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
17 Comments

Original Poster

[URL="www.yearbookyourself.com/"]Clicky[/URL]

I have tried loads of times but the pis will not upload! Am I doing something wrong???

ive done this , pretty funny.

Original Poster

Banana79;3295235

I have tried loads of times but the pis will not upload! Am I doing … I have tried loads of times but the pis will not upload! Am I doing something wrong???

I'm not sure what your doing but i uploaded pics really quick with no problems?

this is gr8 lol

ryancs;3295255

I'm not sure what your doing but i uploaded pics really quick with no … I'm not sure what your doing but i uploaded pics really quick with no problems?

Just chose female, upload then clicked on a pic from my desktop. :thinking:

weird lol..

Original Poster

Banana79;3295330

Just chose female, upload then clicked on a pic from my desktop. … Just chose female, upload then clicked on a pic from my desktop. :thinking:

Then click open and line up the pic with the space with the tools underneath.

Wow. That's class. lol

Wont work for me

Original Poster

X_vampiress_X;3295412

Wont work for me

Whats not working?

ryancs;3295388

Then click open and line up the pic with the space with the tools … Then click open and line up the pic with the space with the tools underneath.

Tried, just get the white circle of dots going around as if it is trying to load. Maybe my photo is too scary for the programme!

Original Poster

How big is the photo file?

Rather good

Thanks - enjoyed that! Just made some great pics of the kids which I've emailed to my partner who is fast asleep in the other room - where I should go soon!

ryancs;3296246

How big is the photo file?

I don't know off teh top of my head, it's just a normal photo from a digital camera. You can tell I'm not overly techie!

Original Poster

Banana79;3305636

I don't know off teh top of my head, it's just a normal photo from a … I don't know off teh top of my head, it's just a normal photo from a digital camera. You can tell I'm not overly techie!

Im not sure then?

Im glad the rest of you liked it though:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Negative ratings for posts22
    2. amazon echo idiots guide710
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?11
    4. Amazon deliveries47

See more discussions