Years Supply Of Cookies vouchers with £49.99 gift Box at Millie's Cookies

Posted 13th Sep
If you visit a Millie's Cookies store (find your nearest), you can get a gift box for £49.99. Inside you'll find 12 vouchers, each for a box of 12 cookies. The boxes of 12 cookies normally cost £6.99 individually, so you'd be saving £33.89 with this deal. A single cookie normally costs £1.29.

milliescookies.com/gif…ies
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Get the gift box for a colleagues birthday

Don’t tell anyone about the vouchers
This had me lol

"We cannot guarantee that our products are allergen free as we do use most, if not all, allergens in our kitchens. Some of our products contain nuts and/or peanuts. We therefore do not recommend any of our products to people with a nut or peanut allergy. Some of our cookies and muffins are not suitable for vegetarians and none of our products are suitable for vegans. Some of the icings and toppings contain artificial colours which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Should you require further information about allergens in our products, please contact us."

Basically we don't give a and we have no future plans to.
Edited by: "MR1123" 13th Sep
MR112313/09/2019 09:16

This had me lol "We cannot guarantee that our products are allergen free …This had me lol "We cannot guarantee that our products are allergen free as we do use most, if not all, allergens in our kitchens. Some of our products contain nuts and/or peanuts. We therefore do not recommend any of our products to people with a nut or peanut allergy. Some of our cookies and muffins are not suitable for vegetarians and none of our products are suitable for vegans. Some of the icings and toppings contain artificial colours which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Should you require further information about allergens in our products, please contact us."Basically we don't give a and we have no future plans to.

haha
always amazes me that people will still consume regardless of warning labels
cig pack picks
red warnings on food packs
warnings about adverse activity in kids
what will it take for people to actually give a damn?

ps why the heck would a cookie not be suitable for a vegeterian? what the heck are they putting in them!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants