Groups

yeeeeeehaaaaaa

I have no idea what day it is .ha ha ha

26 Comments

February

I haven't got dressed or left the house in five days...

Prison release day ? Obviously had no calendar in your cell.

Pancakes

Original Poster

irish coffee, snowballs, creme caramel liquor,koppaberg and cherry bourbon may be to blame

loumar76

irish coffee, snowballs, creme caramel liquor,koppaberg and cherry … irish coffee, snowballs, creme caramel liquor,koppaberg and cherry bourbon may be to blame

Prisons have become a right luxury nowadays. Any tips on how to get in?

Original Poster

bigweapon07

​lots but they're mine , all mine mawaaah

Original Poster

getting boozy and having a blast with my hubby. life's good

haven't seen snowballs from about 95

Original Poster

made our own , they are yummy

Original Poster

caka

haven't seen snowballs from about 95

​we made our own . they are yummy

loumar76

irish coffee, snowballs, creme caramel liquor,koppaberg and cherry … irish coffee, snowballs, creme caramel liquor,koppaberg and cherry bourbon may be to blame

Tip: Yellow snowballs should be avoided.

loumar76

I'm glad I am not going to be you in the morning X)

I had to check. Thurriiday? Right?

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I'm glad I am not going to be you in the morning X)I had to check. … I'm glad I am not going to be you in the morning X)I had to check. Thurriiday? Right?

​I'm lucky, i don't get hungover. I've never had one at least not yet. I'm sure I will be more sensible when the time comes but until then i may as well enjoy it

bigweapon07

Well you could always buy one of the Samurai Sword Umbrellas, Wolf Stick torches and then go a stroll down Oxford street. That would probably get the police involved in some capacity.

Oneday77

Well you could always buy one of the Samurai Sword Umbrellas, Wolf Stick … Well you could always buy one of the Samurai Sword Umbrellas, Wolf Stick torches and then go a stroll down Oxford street. That would probably get the police involved in some capacity.

I have one of those umbrellas i shove it under one strap on my backpack so it's held there aginsts my back at an angle and can be drawn from the shoulder like he-man, or shove it under under my arm thru the back pack strap so it rests on it at the side of my waist. Never had the guts to use the actual carry case it came with in public because thats a proper back sheeth that covers the "I'm clearly a umbrella" bits.
    Edited by: "Error440" 30th Dec 2016

Error440

I have one of those umbrellas i shove it under one strap on my backpack … I have one of those umbrellas i shove it under one strap on my backpack so it's held there aginsts my back at an angle and can be drawn from the shoulder like he-man, or shove it under under my arm thru the back pack strap so it rests on it at the side of my waist. Never had the guts to use the actual carry case it came with in public because thats a proper back sheeth that covers the "I'm clearly a umbrella" bits.

I'm fairly sure they are illegal you know, watch you don't get caught with it.

123thisisme

I'm fairly sure they are illegal you know, watch you don't get caught … I'm fairly sure they are illegal you know, watch you don't get caught with it.

Rubbish you can buy em all over the place, furthermore they dont even look like katanas its just a lump of black molded plastic.

Error440

Rubbish you can buy em all over the place, furthermore they dont even … Rubbish you can buy em all over the place, furthermore they dont even look like katanas its just a lump of black molded plastic.

haha, just googled it. I thought it was a sword disguised as an umbrella not the other way around. I have a sword stick, a walking stick that contains a hidden sword, highly illegal.

123thisisme

haha, just googled it. I thought it was a sword disguised as an umbrella … haha, just googled it. I thought it was a sword disguised as an umbrella not the other way around. I have a sword stick, a walking stick that contains a hidden sword, highly illegal.

Only if its less then 100 years old, obviously still illegal to carry but if its an antique its not illegal to own.

I have 11 swords

A 40 yr old woman drunk on snowballs and Irish coffee....sounds interesting

Original Poster

and the rest. started on rum and pep after that

awww I spy someone celebrating their 40th birthday. Am I right or am I right (_;)

Original Poster

That's a long celebration , I turned 40 on 30/10 . Last night was just for fun

Join the club. Thats what mobile phones are for, to remind you of the day of the week.

loumar76

moneysavingkitten

I'm glad I am not going to be you in the morning X)I had to check. … I'm glad I am not going to be you in the morning X)I had to check. Thurriiday? Right?

"Thurrsty Thurriday" by the sounds of it.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/0f/d0/ec0fd0faf81b483ea5e459ceb7f6ee79.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions