Groups
    EXPIRED

Yellow Rubber Ducks?

I need some ducks - for Hook a Duck at a fete on Saturday, I can't seem to find any of a decent size reasonbly priced.

Any ideas?

8 Comments

poundland

or have you a play association by you - they rent out games like this - very cheap

heres 1 link - you might be able to link to you area

somersetplay.org.uk/pag…/35

according to the advert .....alibaba.com/

Original Poster

holly100;6116868

poundland or have you a play association by you - they rent out games … poundland or have you a play association by you - they rent out games like this - very cheap

Oh yes, good idea re:play association we do have one!!

Tried poundland and 99p stores and a few others like that already!!

Theres some here but they don't have yellow
    justducks.co.uk/Eco…htm

just remembered Home Bargains had packs of about 10 I can't remember how much they were but I remember thinking they were cheap

If all else fails maybe use coconuts instead, fairly cheap by the box from a cash&carry.

I havent got a ducking clue, I must be driving you quacker's and you must be really ducked off lol:w00t:

Home and Bargains had boxes of 50 ducks for about £4.99, we got them to put in the paddling pool

Original Poster

jeany123;6117397

Theres some here but they don't have … Theres some here but they don't have yellowhttp://www.justducks.co.uk/Economy%20.htmjust remembered Home Bargains had packs of about 10 I can't remember how much they were but I remember thinking they were cheap

Those ducks are £5.50 each!! I'm only getting 30p a go and it's for charity.

Home Bargain stores are all North, i'm in Essex.

Thanks for the suggestions, still no luck. Resource centre don't have it, been to ASDA, Tesco etc today.. Think i'm going to change it to hook a boat or shark or something, basically anything i can find to do the job i'm desperate now!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men44
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions