Yellow Y-Neck (Like Simon in the Inbetweeners Movie) - Where Will I Get One By Next Thursday!?

Found 26th Aug 2011
Hi... I'm going to a fancy dress party next week, as Simon from the Inbetweeners (with 3 friends as the other 3) BUT. I need to find a Yellow Y-Neck T-Shirt like he wears in the movie... I can only find one on Amazon, but that's going to be £13, and I'm only going to wear it once!!

I've also found one on the Sports Direct website, but will it arrive by next thursday if I order today!?

Thanks... Dom.
Community Updates
13 Comments
deleted265520
Is that fun going as the most boring character from the series/movie?
dtovey89

Is that fun going as the most boring character from the series/movie?

Really? I think Neil is the dullest of the bunch.
deleted265520
master_chief

Really? I think Neil is the dullest of the bunch.

No way. Neil was the best character in the movie.
dtovey89

No way. Neil was the best character in the movie.

Not seen the movie, going off the TV show.
deleted265520
master_chief

Not seen the movie, going off the TV show.

Wait until you see him on the dance floor lmao. And I'm not talking about his dancing.
MinstrelMan

[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FYellow-Bravesoul-Y-Neck-T-Shirt-Blue%2Fdp%2FB004VF60W2]Something like this?[/url]

Yeah, that's the one i'd been looking at! But there's £5 postage on top... and tbh. I don't fancy paying £14 for a t-shirt I'd only wear once...
Personally instead of wearing a t shirt like he wears in the film I would dress up in a blue jumper, trousers etc the school boy look and do your hair like him also. That way people will probably guess who you are instead of thinking why has this guy turned up to this party looking like a phaggot in that yellow t shirt...
numptyj

Personally instead of wearing a t shirt like he wears in the film I would … Personally instead of wearing a t shirt like he wears in the film I would dress up in a blue jumper, trousers etc the school boy look and do your hair like him also. That way people will probably guess who you are instead of thinking why has this guy turned up to this party looking like a phaggot in that yellow t shirt...

phaggot?
go in a burka instead for the lols
numptyj

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phaggot

You just too cool for my school.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants