Groups
    EXPIRED

YES ANOTHER TV REQUEST BUT DO NEED HELP..... PLEASE

Right me and the wife have just been given £700 by my mom as a wedding present and i've been granted permission to buy a new telly, at the moment i've got a samsung 26 inch lcd which we have had for nearly 3 years... but now want a bigger model i'd say could only go to 37inch due to size of our flat and would like to wall mount it but on a swivel arm due to where we have to position our tv..... i know theres lots of tv's out there and could really do with some help and advice, rep will be left many many thanks.

8 Comments

I went for a Panasonic, only becuase in Which magazine, 9 out of the top 10 LCD's were all panasonics.

Original Poster

bigflump;5325937

I went for a Panasonic, only becuase in Which magazine, 9 out of the top … I went for a Panasonic, only becuase in Which magazine, 9 out of the top 10 LCD's were all panasonics.

cheers is there any models or deals you would/could recommend.... and are you happy with your telly saw a sony bravia full hd 32in on amazon got really good reviews...

paul1521;5325996

cheers is there any models or deals you would/could recommend.... and are … cheers is there any models or deals you would/could recommend.... and are you happy with your telly saw a sony bravia full hd 32in on amazon got really good reviews...

More than happy with the 32" I brought :thumbsup:
    Not sure what deals are available atm, it might be worth you having a look at the Which website, and reading the reviews of the ones you like :thumbsup:

PS 9 out of 10 were panasonics, the remaiming one, was the Sony i think

In my opinion a more informed judgement is available at the AVForums and / or Whathifi.com. To be honest the new Sony LCDs have been destroying the competition of late, although Panasonic still make a mean plasma.

Original Poster

Heavertron;5326486

In my opinion a more informed judgement is available at the AVForums and … In my opinion a more informed judgement is available at the AVForums and / or Whathifi.com. To be honest the new Sony LCDs have been destroying the competition of late, although Panasonic still make a mean plasma.

Thanks for that any ideas of sony models or prices and would it be a good idea to go into a sony centre and show ive got money and see what kind of deal there prepared to do?? its got to be a buyers market now hasnt it??

I bought a 40" sony bravia KDL 40L4000 in december for £500. The speakers are under the screen so its about the same size as a 37". I'm really pleased with it and it looks great with xbox 360 and ps3.

Original Poster

dixons.co.uk/mar…ING

Went for this in the end got it for £775 with code its £899 in store at currys... just like samsungs..... and i know sonys prob better etc but looked it to this model and got good reviews...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions