Groups
    EXPIRED

yes folks, yet another "laptop advice please" - preferably with windows 7

my sister wants a new laptop - budget up to £400

15" screen, no bigger cos she needs it to be reasonably light and comfy to use.

not bothered about a netbook though, too small.

doesn't need to play games.

pref something thinnish and lightish.

windows 7 if possible.

10 Comments

Original Poster

pah! crap response. i should have asked for deals on baby clothes instead cos its all that seems to get talked about on here lately! come on hukders. dont let me down!

Waiting 42 minutes before slagging people off for not replying is hardly going to encourage people to help you, I am almost included not to bother myself.

Windows 7 is not out yet, so you are not going to get any laptop with Windows 7 on it.

It comes out on October 22nd, so you could come back and ask again then, if you can wait that long !

Original Poster

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

wait till i get my handbag out!

Original Poster

guilbert53;6490373

Waiting 42 minutes before slagging people off for not replying is hardly … Waiting 42 minutes before slagging people off for not replying is hardly going to encourage people to help you, I am almost included not to bother myself.Windows 7 is not out yet, so you are not going to get any laptop with Windows 7 on it.It comes out on October 22nd, so you could come back and ask again then, if you can wait that long !

thanks ever so much for your extremely helpful post

two points

firstly, my sister is after advice now, not in a fortnight.

secondly, is it not correct that selected laptops come with a free 7 upgrade offer?

thanks awfully dear chum.

pah

look at some of the laptops on ebuyer and their owner reviews, you should be able to pick something up there. However I 'm sure that pc pro or computer shopper mag are doing a massive review of about 10 laptops this month mate....

Which? magazine gave ~ Acer Aspire 7735Z ~ as one of their best buys with 70%, Cost around £420............;-)

Original Poster

ross and jc

thanks

rep'd

Banned

£379 pcworld.co.uk/mar…249

best spec around for the price :thumbsup:

Windows 7 included
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions