Found 30th Aug 2010
A simple question looking for a simple answer...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

no
Edited by: "vicknanth" 30th Aug 2010

Yes

maybe

If you're a hot young female, then yes

Otherwise, **** off
Edited by moderator: "swearing" 30th Aug 2010

micoo

If you're a hot young female, then yesOtherwise, **** off

lol at Micoo!!!

Banned

yes

Yes

hi bossyboots, see you got a mention on Eastenders tonight by Rickaaay!! Did you see it

Banned

micoo

If you're a hot young female, then yesOtherwise, **** off

i,ll take just female (_;)

btw - yes

fem martian

hi bossyboots, see you got a mention on Eastenders tonight by Rickaaay!! … hi bossyboots, see you got a mention on Eastenders tonight by Rickaaay!! Did you see it

hahaha I was in kitchen when I heard my name being mentioned!!!

Hmmmmmm, I'm gonna say..........no thank you

bossyboots

yesMy cake is delicious so get voting in the Most Exciting Thread So Far … yesMy cake is delicious so get voting in the Most Exciting Thread So Far This Year!!!

Sorry to hijack this but all's fair in love and war!!

VOTE for a true cupcake!! lol There was no sucking up to DC....I relied on my talents!

fern37

Sorry to hijack this but all's fair in love and war!! VOTE for a true … Sorry to hijack this but all's fair in love and war!! VOTE for a true cupcake!! lol There was no sucking up to DC....I relied on my talents!

He told me about your turning up at his door in middle of the night and all you were wearing were two of your CUPCAKES!!

He said it should have been two big sponge cakes to have covered your modesty woman!!!!

lol tell me more bossyboots !!!!

bossyboots

He told me about your turning up at his door in middle of the night and … He told me about your turning up at his door in middle of the night and all you were wearing were two of your CUPCAKES!! He said it should have been two big sponge cakes to have covered your modesty woman!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!! He told you what??!! I'm trying to find 30cm round tins!! :D:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3486
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414667
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1423
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226660

See more discussions