Found 18th May 2011
Madelinne Mcann.....do u actually care anymore?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
114 Comments

Banned

Yes.

Sloth/Mod

Yes.

Banned

OP doesn't care enough to spell her name correctly.

EDIT - and I don't think I really ever cared.
Edited by: "FilthAndFurry" 18th May 2011

Mod & Ed

I feel for the girl and hope she's found either alive or deceased so that her siblings will know the truth, but have never cared about the parents, so yes and no:p

Yes - Got to be any parents worst nightmare, would'nt wish it on anyone.

Banned

I think you have to not be human to not care for the welfare of a young girl.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

I feel for the girl and hope she's found either alive or deceased so that … I feel for the girl and hope she's found either alive or deceased so that her siblings will know the truth, but have never cared about the parents, so yes and no:p

think i gotta agree with that

Banned

FilthAndFurry

OP doesn't care enough to spell her name correctly.EDIT - and I don't … OP doesn't care enough to spell her name correctly.EDIT - and I don't think I really ever cared.

JonnyTwoToes

I think you have to not be human to not care for the welfare of a young … I think you have to not be human to not care for the welfare of a young girl.

JonnyTwoToes

I think you have to not be human to not care for the welfare of a young … I think you have to not be human to not care for the welfare of a young girl.

totally agree

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

but so many kids go missing ALL the time. and it was their own stupidity that led to this.

i dunno...think its too drawn out...i mean id do the same if God forbid this happened to my kids but genuinely i have to say id have to go No

I care that the parents have never been charged with child neglect as a minimum.the pieces of crap

Shame they have spun their way out of a proper investigation,they certainly know more than they let on,if this was a family from a council estate it would have been handled very differently
Edited by: "boothy" 18th May 2011

Banned

FilthAndFurry

OP doesn't care enough to spell her name correctly.EDIT - and I don't … OP doesn't care enough to spell her name correctly.EDIT - and I don't think I really ever cared.

JonnyTwoToes

Now I wish I'd typed yes instead of no. A 50-50 chance of being perceived as human and I messed it up. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Banned

boothy

I care that the parent have never been charged with child neglect as a … I care that the parent have never been charged with child neglect as a minimum.the pieces of crapShame they have spun their way out of a proper investigation,they certainly know more than they let on,if this was a family from a council estate it would have been handled very differently

Like Shannon Matthews?

Banned

Could not give less of a **** if I tried.

Banned

vibeone

Could not give less of a **** if I tried.

Can you account for your whereabouts on the night she went missing?

Banned

yes ,but they should never have left those kids alone ......for that should be charged.
Edited by: "RFC" 18th May 2011

FilthAndFurry

Like Shannon Matthews?

Who's parents got caught.

Banned

have to say the serialisation of the book in the Sun made me puke. Especially the headline about the McCann's being unable to make love after it happened. I mean come on...

I wonder if we will ever know the truth behind this, I guess it will only be if she is found alive.

I'm 50-50 as to whether they are responsible.

I think the whole situation is very sad As a parents you are responsible for the welfare of your child/children, i think they are idiots for leaving her.
The McCanns have said things in the press - (extracts from the book i think) that make me feel very uncomfortable.

master_chief

have to say the serialisation of the book in the Sun made me puke. … have to say the serialisation of the book in the Sun made me puke. Especially the headline about the McCann's being unable to make love after it happened. I mean come on...

^^^ This

greg_68

I wonder if we will ever know the truth behind this, I guess it will only … I wonder if we will ever know the truth behind this, I guess it will only be if she is found alive.I'm 50-50 as to whether they are responsible.

i flipped a coin for you, and yes they are responsible.

care? no

curious as to what happened, yes

they dont deserve to have children leaving babies alone in a room while they had a meal disgusting

Of course I care. She's a child for gods sake. But not about the parents. Discusted with them. Even more discusted that something wasn't done about neglect.
Something has just never sat right about this incident, with me.

master_chief

have to say the serialisation of the book in the Sun made me puke. … have to say the serialisation of the book in the Sun made me puke. Especially the headline about the McCann's being unable to make love after it happened. I mean come on...

I was at work and went to grab a Sun to read the sport section and couldn't even pick it up knowing that was on the front cover.
Media whores?

Shouldn't have left little Madeline on her own when they were getting ****ed up at the bar.

Feel sorry for Madeline though.

Edited by: "DT89" 18th May 2011

Banned

master_chief

Can you account for your whereabouts on the night she went missing?

I was making love to Andi Peters.

Banned

cherishu2

Of course I care.

People who say they've cared - how does that actually manifest itself?

Beyond saying 'yes I care', how (in reality) are you actually any different from someone like me who doesn't really care?

Did you all check in your lofts to make sure she wasn't there? Do you accost three year old girls who look similar? Do you run through the streets shouting 'Madeline" in hopes that she will say 'Here I am.'?

Could it just be that I'm more honest (and awesome) than the rest of you?

FilthAndFurry

People who say they've cared - how does that actually manifest … People who say they've cared - how does that actually manifest itself?Beyond saying 'yes I care', how (in reality) are you actually any different from someone like me who doesn't really care?Did you all check in your lofts to make sure she wasn't there? Do you accost three year old girls who look similar? Do you run through the streets shouting 'Madeline" in hopes that she will say 'Here I am.'?Could it just be that I'm more honest (and awesome) than the rest of you?

Totally agree with everything you said except your last sentence.
VB1 takes that title mate.

FilthAndFurry

People who say they've cared - how does that actually manifest … People who say they've cared - how does that actually manifest itself?Beyond saying 'yes I care', how (in reality) are you actually any different from someone like me who doesn't really care?Did you all check in your lofts to make sure she wasn't there? Do you accost three year old girls who look similar? Do you run through the streets shouting 'Madeline" in hopes that she will say 'Here I am.'?Could it just be that I'm more honest (and awesome) than the rest of you?

she would be 6 now so that wouldn't help anyway (_;)

Banned

I care about McCann chips. Does that count?

Care? Hmm Interesting concept. Do I feel sorry that a child has been let down by her parents and not been charged for neglect? Yep, guilty of that.

Do I care that her parents continue to cash in on the dissapearance? Yup, guilty of that too.

I expect we will never really know what happened, though maybe one day the "final" book will spill da beanz".

In that Its a child missing then yes.

But no more than a cursory head shake and a muttered 'that's sad' as I don't know the family.

I care that a child is missing and their whereabouts and status is unknown, I don't blame the parents for trying everything they can to get whatever authority to continue looking. I wish them good luck still even though the more time that passes the more tragic the conclusion, usually.

Madelin Mcann? Naaah she was only a 4/10

JOKE lol.

But no I don't care about them going on and on about her.

They **** up as parents give them some media time but let it go now, why don't they just move on (hard I know but there are many parents out there that lose kids at a young age and you don't see them on the news every day)
Edited by: "numptyj" 18th May 2011

Banned

numptyj

Madelin Mcann? Naaah she was only a 4/10JOKE lol.But no I don't care … Madelin Mcann? Naaah she was only a 4/10JOKE lol.But no I don't care about them going on and on about her.They **** up as parents give them some media time but let it go now, why don't they just move on (hard I know but there are many parents out there that lose kids at a young age and you don't see them on the news every day)

and a lot of parents who lose kids haven't been woefully negligent, moronically stupid, and don't neglect said children for the sake of getting wasted and a nice meal with friends.

Scum.

Banned

dtovey89

Totally agree with everything you said except your last sentence.VB1 … Totally agree with everything you said except your last sentence.VB1 takes that title mate.

quoted for truth

Yes, I do. There are a lot of stupid comments on here, but surely none of us would want to learn that the girl is alive, enslaved to some evil person and kept locked in a cellar somewhere?

I agree that the parents were absolutely irresponsible, and I bet this is part of the agony they feel - in other words, it was their fault.

No, and furthermore I don't understand why they are still making such a media spectacle of the whole thing - every child who goes missing does not get the same attention, nor such whooping public support, so why the hell do they deserve to when it's due to their own negligence?

Terrible situation yes, but the whole thing was made waay bigger than it ever should have been.

To be fair to them, they are pushing it until they can push no more I presume. Apart from what has happened I guess one of your biggest fears is that when you look back can you say you truly did everything you could to find her. You will never be able to say they didn't do everything possible.

I bet there are parents of missing children who maybe look at what they are doing and maybe regret not doing similar.

Banned

Predikuesi

Yes, I do.

And how is that manifestly different from people who say they don't care?

To me the only difference seems to be that you answer the OP's question differently, and maybe think you're a better/more caring person.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions