Found 2nd Apr 2009
!!!!!

SHUTUP!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Thanks for that. Phew... couldnt breath.

Best thread Dean has ever made.

did u know danielle is from same place as me umm...

Its as interesting as your desk pics are :thumbsup:

The JFK;4812313

Best thread Dean has ever made.

You just finished ya homework Jaffa cake:?

lol nice one dean :thumbsup:

cant say lol??????????????

lol

deb8z;4812327

Its as interesting as your desk pics are :thumbsup:

haha yh, u tell him:w00t:

ilovepink;4812548

Does anyone know if danielle is dead??????????????lol

Dean needs to put spoilers in the title now :roll:

:w00t:

dontdothatagain;4812576

Dean needs to put spoilers in the title now :roll::w00t:

oh damn i will remove it lmfao

Train Driver;4812342

You just finished ya homework Jaffa cake:?

Nah.

Finished working. I've been overloaded with order. I don't have enough supply to feed the demand. I'm going to employ some more staff.

I've also got to go to London tomorrow to deal with some issues at head office.

The JFK;4812664

Nah.Finished working. I've been overloaded with order. I don't have … Nah.Finished working. I've been overloaded with order. I don't have enough supply to feed the demand. I'm going to employ some more staff. I've also got to go to London tomorrow to deal with some issues at head office.

Hey, the demands they put on a paperboy these days:roll: Get them papers out in the morning before you head off to London, the Evening Standards can wait:)

Original Poster

The JFK;4812664

Nah.Finished working. I've been overloaded with order. I don't have … Nah.Finished working. I've been overloaded with order. I don't have enough supply to feed the demand. I'm going to employ some more staff. I've also got to go to London tomorrow to deal with some issues at head office.

I'm willing to work for you then, seen as your so wealthy, you must pay well. I can help with all the online issue's ect ect

dean3988;4812845

I'm willing to work for you then, seen as your so wealthy, you must pay … I'm willing to work for you then, seen as your so wealthy, you must pay well. I can help with all the online issue's ect ect

Yeah I do pay well but it's in the production area of the business where expansion is needed. This would require someone to work at the HQ.

Original Poster

The JFK;4812892

Yeah I do pay well but it's in the production area of the business where … Yeah I do pay well but it's in the production area of the business where expansion is needed. This would require someone to work at the HQ.

Damn, well sorry i cant be of assistance, but yano where i am :-D

sorry hitler

The JFK;4812892

Yeah I do pay well but it's in the production area of the business where … Yeah I do pay well but it's in the production area of the business where expansion is needed. This would require someone to work at the HQ.

wheres HQ?

ilovepink;4813187

wheres HQ?

Near London.

why, what happened in eastenders? :whistling:
i havent seen :whistling:

TomWilkoLFC;4813229

why, what happened in eastenders? :whistling:i havent seen :whistling:

pat butcher ate all peggys wedding cake, and left none for anyone else

:w00t:

intenso100;4814677

pat butcher ate all peggys wedding cake, and left none for anyone else

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions