My Current favourite is - Fringe

Past - The Wire

Present - nothing really gripped me recently

my post got removed!?!

Past - Prison Break
    Present - Psych

ham82

my post got removed!?!

No post of yours has been removed from this thread.

Its likely you posted on a dupe of this, which I got rid of earlier.
    Feel free to post again!

explained thanks!

Fringe - Current

Lost - Past
    Edited by: "ham82" 11th Mar 2011

Quantum Leap...Just working my way through box set for 3rd time...fab!

bykergrove

Quantum leap -pastMad men - present

Past - Firefly/Lost

Present - 30 Rock

past : Streethawk / Airwolf

present : Spartacus : Blood & Sand / Gods of the Arena
    Edited by: "arcangel111" 11th Mar 2011

past: V

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFhMzreWrCS-0ZMkSuH2lqhSD8_a45044_Q0GFlhSW8ROPyGhnEg[/img]

current: V

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtoX_CQYzDveRbf4isqJ8Op8_vm_W3gAtDb0CmbXqSjH5wKjk2[/img]

Past - A Team (those guys could make a nuclear missile out of chewing gum and detol)

Present - House (Just amazing)

arcangel111

past : Streethawk / Airwolfpresent : Spartacus : Blood & Sand / Gods of … past : Streethawk / Airwolfpresent : Spartacus : Blood & Sand / Gods of the Arena

I used to have street hawk PJs ........ they stil fit, but i look like the hulk lol

Spartacus - who would have thought you could see zena gettting her kit off
    Edited by: "Rupz" 11th Mar 2011

past - Knight Rider
    present - Dexter

bought the Street Hawk dvd boxset a while back... brings back memories ( also has all the Airwolf dvd's )

Banned

Past - Lost and Sopranos
    Present - Too many on a par with each other, none standout like the two above.

Past: Teachers

Present: Holby (lol!)

Past - Lost & Prison Break

Present - Fringe & Dexter

Past - Lost (even tho ending was a cop out)

Present - Dexter (just gets better & better)

Am watching the boxsets of Rescue me (Dennis leary) at the mo

Past :

Quantum Leap, X Files, ROME, Journeyman, Prison Break, Eli Stone, LOST, 24, Heroes, Jericho, Space Above & Beyond, Red Dwarf, New Amsterdam

Present:

V, Boardwalk Empire, Spartcus, Merlin, Breakout Kings, Sons Of Anarchy, The Event

Past - Magnum Pi (diggin' the DMAX repeats)

Present - Boardwalk Empire

Past - Freaks and Geeks

Currently - Nothing

chester123

Past - Freaks and GeeksCurrently - Nothing

tv broken????

Nothing I would consider a favourite.

Past - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Present - The simpsons

Banned

Past - Lost
    Present - Fringe(but only until Breaking Bad comes back)

past: the Sopranos!!! Greatest show ever. West Wing; Flight of the Conchords; Arrested Development; OZ

current: Mad Men; Eastbound and down (if they make another series); In treatmentl; Peep Show;

garbage456

lost?????? from the past? its programs from the past 2 decades or so not … lost?????? from the past? its programs from the past 2 decades or so not from the past week

Janey is a bad girl oO well thats me well and truly told would you believe me if i said i only got a tv last year?

Past - Lost, Heroes

Present - Don't watch telly

moose109

Past - Lost, HeroesPresent - Don't watch telly

OOOhhh be careful Richard apparently your not allowed to have lost as a past fav accoding to Garbage456

Past - Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Present - Desperate Housewives

Past - 24

Present - Breaking Bad or Dexter

Airwolf - past,loved it when i wad a kid

fringe present

John locke was my fav, his character got more & more interesting each season, i do miss my sunday night fix of lost, gone but not forgotten

present - DEXTERRRRRRR

Stelious

Dexter is freaking awesome!Don't spoil Season 5 though because I have it … Dexter is freaking awesome!Don't spoil Season 5 though because I have it in High Def ready to watch, just haven't got round to it. Season 4 was my favourite with the Trinity Killer!

they all die !

aunty jane

OOOhhh be careful Richard apparently your not allowed to have lost as a … OOOhhh be careful Richard apparently your not allowed to have lost as a past fav accoding to Garbage456

I didn't start watching it until it was all over actually, I got all the discs via Lovefilm and really enjoyed it. But it did start when? 2003-ish? Thats certainly the past in my book.

Stelious

Started in 2004, we didn't get in in England until 2005 when Channel 4 … Started in 2004, we didn't get in in England until 2005 when Channel 4 had it, back in the days we go American TV years later!So glad Sky get most shows within the next week these days, and of course you got the internet

I didn't know that, learn something new everyday. I don't pay for a TV licence, so don't watch any TV anymore, so I'm a little out of touch with whats good and whats not. I've only just got round to renting that Band of Brothers, which was weird seeing Ross from Friends and Tommy from Snatch in it, just didn't seem quite right to me. I hope it gets better.

Stelious

Band of Brothers is very good, I won't spoil it for you, its like an … Band of Brothers is very good, I won't spoil it for you, its like an extended Saving Private Ryan, same quality. Also if you like that, you might like the Pacific

I bought it over a year ago on BD for like £14....still not watched it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25116
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717
      3. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions