Groups

Yes, Yes, Yes, I Got It :-)

Banned
    No, its not another moan, im just so excited my quidco for house insurance has been paid, £120 means i paid £20 for contents for this year :-D :-D :-D

Who-hoo i only paid £20 for my buildings too in june :-D

12 Comments

thanks for letting us all know.

How much is your quarterly Gas bill? The suspense is killing me!

Original Poster Banned

It was £47, there you go suspense over :-D dont you find the suspense adds a little excitement though :-D

Nicely done, especially on something you actually need - the worst part about this site is that I always end up buying stuff I don't need at all.

Seems you can do no right at times though, post a complaint (which is legimate) and people moan and now you get a sarcastic response when you post positively...sheesh.

John

It was a bit of fun. Get over it.

It's always a bit of a gamble with these insurance cash backs, do you go for the guaranteed cheaper option pre cashback or the more expensive option that's more profitable after cashback (hoping it tracks ok) - It's like gambling on the horses :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

my first one never tracked, so paid up for the year :oops: Both of these have tracked and now paid out, i did house and contents sepertaly, they where no dearer than my orther quotes so had they not tracked i wouldnt have lost but as they have i have gained £220 meaning i paid £40 for both for the year

P.s If they do not track withing your cooling off period you can cancel ;-)

Original Poster Banned

vinylandtrinkets

got cash back for my car insurance £130.00 whoohoo

its nice when it happens ;-) :thumbsup:

Who did you go with Sassie???

Original Poster Banned

DAMNOME

Who did you go with Sassie???

i went with barclays last year, never tracked and still got nothing

This year went with

LLoyds tsb and got £120 back
    Direct line and got £100 back

Paid £260 between the policies and got back £220 :-D

I went with Quidco listed them at £80 but only tracked at £50
    Still waiting for payout too and it was in July !

Oh well - Glad you did so well

Original Poster Banned

mine was in may, had pay out for one last month, and payout for the other just

Original Poster Banned

vinylandtrinkets

what happens if these companies dont honour the cashbacks? can we … what happens if these companies dont honour the cashbacks? can we complain to them?

no, but you can put in an enquiry to quidco, but thats about it, like i said once tracked it should be, if it doesnt track i would cancel, but thats about all you can do really, it isnt a guarenteed sum, its a bonus
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      3. word association Game74044553
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions