Groups

Yesterday i posted a thread asking for a favour for an old Nigel Benn DVD.

Shanecr came to my rescue and went to the trouble of burning the DVD, packing and posting first class all the same day after i have spent many an hour trying to find the certain DVD. I have offered to pay but he says not to worry about it. I just want to say how refreshing it is that some people on here go above and beyond some times and it brings back my faith in people.
    So i would just like to say many thanks to shanecr... a top top fella.

13 Comments

top guy - :thumbsup:

there are some lovely lovely people on here - hopefully it will stay that way

Banned

he just wanted your address so he can stalk you, did another member not warn you about this?

Original Poster

holly100;5938001

top guy - :thumbsup:there are some lovely lovely people on here - … top guy - :thumbsup:there are some lovely lovely people on here - hopefully it will stay that way

Maybe we could use this thread to name other HUKD members that have done kind deeds as well.

I did offer this http://www.classickidstv.co.uk/wiki/images/a/aa/Mr_Benn.jpg

KERMITZBITZ;5938079

Maybe we could use this thread to name other HUKD members that have done … Maybe we could use this thread to name other HUKD members that have done kind deeds as well.

good idea:thumbsup:

i know this one is other side

best one i did was get a guys job back
    he put up a post about him getting the sack - totally out of order - Typical Tesco !!
    so i wrote a letter for him to take onto hr - told him what to say etc

ola - got his job back plus wages from the time they finished him off

it felt soooo good:thumbsup:

shanecr is a good member, however probably best NOT to advertise he was burning stuff for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;5938160

good idea:thumbsup:i know this one is other side best one i did was get a … good idea:thumbsup:i know this one is other side best one i did was get a guys job back he put up a post about him getting the sack - totally out of order - Typical Tesco !!so i wrote a letter for him to take onto hr - told him what to say etcola - got his job back plus wages from the time they finished him off it felt soooo good:thumbsup:

WOW.. hats off to you Holly

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5938180

shanecr is a good member, however probably best NOT to advertise he was … shanecr is a good member, however probably best NOT to advertise he was burning stuff for you :thumbsup:

oops :oops:

KERMITZBITZ;5938194

oops :oops:

Wasn't an original or anything ,wouldn't worry about it.
    It's all over youtube anyway.

Ending, terribly sad.

youtube.com/wat…ted
    youtube.com/wat…ted

Nice.

Banned

awww thats so nice xx

lumoruk;5938004

he just wanted your address so he can stalk you, did another member not … he just wanted your address so he can stalk you, did another member not warn you about this?

shhhh. i have quite a collection now

awoodhall2003;5938180

shanecr is a good member, however probably best NOT to advertise he was … shanecr is a good member, however probably best NOT to advertise he was burning stuff for you :thumbsup:

well, it was only a recording from the tv. It wasnt as if i ripped off someone from dvd royalties. so im sure its ok.

And..what goes around comes around. bassman_uk did me a favour today so thats karma. give a little, get a little.

Banned

Hope you repped him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions