Yesterdays £10 off selected Anker products , Amazon.

Posted 17th Mar
Did everyone get their order cancelled on this offer? I had an email in the wee small hours of this morning from Amazon cancelling my Wireless charger order but they left my washing liquid used to make order up to £20 to get free delivery and they still left delivery free. Normally cancelled orders go in my 'Cancelled orders' folder but this one as disappeared into the ether .
Community Updates

Groups

24 Comments
Mines out for delivery
So are mine.
I am getting the earphones.
Bet it's my slow delivery that's done it. If I had prime might have been on it's way before they realised they'd 'wrongly priced them'.
Mines out for delivery
Mine is due today.
mine's due today....
Mine was cancelled
Just been on to Amazon to ask why they cancelled some orders and not others. Say they'll email back within 24 hours.
Just got mine by Royal Mail!!!
Edited by: "ibzy458" 17th Mar
the original thread has loads of comments, some of them were cancelled if you didnt pay a penny, some were processed if you paid something but then it went all over the place and mixed comments. The usual lottery but odd this one as normally Anker and Amazon are quick to shut down the vouchers.
Delivered mine!!
Mine is out for delivery also
Out for delivery!
Just got mine to.
Mine cancelled
mine got posted through
Got a iphone cable with prime
Mine was cancelled for anker black charged but they are still sending the 1.8m charging lead at the cost of £6.99 with no £10 off, so I’ve pressed cancel delivery.
Will that cancel my order?
My cable is still coming but despite prime it says Thursday so idk
Just received 5200mAh Astro E1 power bank. Pocket sized, about the size of a shrinkflation Mars bar, but very shiny plastic.
Edited by: "TopTrump" 17th Mar
My cable was dispatched today
I just got my free charger lol
Mine got cancelled, sadly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants