Yesterdays 3 mobile deal. Any updates?

11 replies
Found 3rd May 2008
My order hasnt been canceled yet. Any news on everyone elses?

btw this was the £50 voucher for free

11 Comments

ive had no cancellation but no confirmation either. maybe theyre too busy passing on our details to other customers?

Original Poster

donnydude;2018947

ive had no cancellation but no confirmation either. maybe theyre too busy … ive had no cancellation but no confirmation either. maybe theyre too busy passing on our details to other customers?

lol

jst went to the front door long lie in this morning nd what do i find the 2 mini sd cards i ordered 4rm 3 yesterday morning mst b 1 o the lucky 1s eh looked at my online statement nd no charge 4rm 3 bloody fantastic deal as ive been payg wit them 4 years nd finaly gt 1 over on them as they bumped me off recently on the reward price plan oh yeh

Original Poster

kevskiuk;2019001

jst went to the front door long lie in this morning nd what do i find the … jst went to the front door long lie in this morning nd what do i find the 2 mini sd cards i ordered 4rm 3 yesterday morning mst b 1 o the lucky 1s eh looked at my online statement nd no charge 4rm 3 bloody fantastic deal as ive been payg wit them 4 years nd finaly gt 1 over on them as they bumped me off recently on the reward price plan oh yeh

serial! mental i hope mine arives

Kevskiuk - did you get an order confirmation email?

I noted down my order reference number but didn't get an email from them like some others.

Banned

What was the offer?

Original Poster

i got an emial, and the offer was have £50 worth of accessories for free.

no nothing it came as quite a shock as i browsed the comments yesterday all the best 2 every1.

Banned

kevskiuk;2019001

jst went to the front door long lie in this morning nd what do i find the … jst went to the front door long lie in this morning nd what do i find the 2 mini sd cards i ordered 4rm 3 yesterday morning mst b 1 o the lucky 1s eh looked at my online statement nd no charge 4rm 3 bloody fantastic deal as ive been payg wit them 4 years nd finaly gt 1 over on them as they bumped me off recently on the reward price plan oh yeh

Sorry, I can't make head nor tail out of the above. honestly not got a scooby what you mean :w00t:

as in no email 4rm 3 to confirm i jst got items in the post this morning

Original Poster

bumping this as i ahvnt recied anything yet
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions