Groups

yet another iphone prob - this time installer

anyone help me out here,
    after loads of problems i finally unlocked and jailbreak my iphone, everything that could have gonr wrong did.
    i still havnt been able to put my old sim card in coz it has a simlock on it and i cant remember the code so i've ordered a couple of the o2 payg simcards to put in it. its just an mp3 player at the mo
    anyways i know that this has been asked but how do i put installer on using liberty+
    i've opened it clicked on advanced > local and still cant find installer on there.
    i really wish i hadnt of bothered with this iphone, its given me so much grief.

4 Comments

Why don't you just restore the phone in itunes then use Ziphone instead. Its a much better tool imo. The installer shoud get installed automatically if you use the option "Do It All"

Original Poster

coz if i dont get on with the iphone i just wanna take it back, and i thought with ziphone you couldnt do the full factory reset.
    do i full restore in itunes?
    plus does the sim card need to be in the phone when i try and update?

Im having problems with installer to, done the do it all thing 4 time's with ziphone but still now installer icon on my iphones desktop!

hboss;1917878

coz if i dont get on with the iphone i just wanna take it back, and i … coz if i dont get on with the iphone i just wanna take it back, and i thought with ziphone you couldnt do the full factory reset.do i full restore in itunes?plus does the sim card need to be in the phone when i try and update?

Yep do a full restore in itunes. Then do it all with ziphone. Im not sure if you need to have the sim in when updating but it should'nt effect anything.

EDIT: What firmware did you put on the iphone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions