Groups

yey for quidco!

Getting £40 next month!

14 Comments

And my £100 for the o2 SIM has finally tracked. YAY !

You'd maybe be getting £45 if you used TopCashBack. They're great - same cashback rates, but no £5 "admin fee", so you get more money in your pocket. Registering takes about a minute, and you should go do it now.

dxx;6101725

You'd maybe be getting £45 if you used TopCashBack. They're great - same … You'd maybe be getting £45 if you used TopCashBack. They're great - same cashback rates, but no £5 "admin fee", so you get more money in your pocket. Registering takes about a minute, and you should go do it now.

May sign up to TCB, i just wonder though, how do they earn any money? seeing as Quidco make a bit from their annual £5. unless maybe they take a bit from the commision

I'm getting a pound!

I'm supposed to be getting £65 in September, did say August when it tracked now it says September so I'm not holding my breath.

DarkKnight;6101748

May sign up to TCB, i just wonder though, how do they earn any money? … May sign up to TCB, i just wonder though, how do they earn any money? seeing as Quidco make a bit from their annual £5. unless maybe they take a bit from the commision

You get all of the comission. I think TCB make their money from interest and non-referral advertising.

one month i got £280 lol i would totally recommend think this month ive got £15 lol depends on what i buy

dxx;6101934

You get all of the comission. I think TCB make their money from interest … You get all of the comission. I think TCB make their money from interest and non-referral advertising.

Sweet

SuperEd

getting £11 this month wahoo lol

My 1p from kelkoo has just been validated, so beat that one:geek:

I don't think it's as good as it used to be... hardily any no spend offers and fed up things being tracked to be paid a certain month and t when that month passes they just seem to be moved to the next and then the next.

ukmonkey;6102217

My 1p from kelkoo has just been validated, so beat that one:geek:

I had a stupid 20p validate one month.. was never paid it though... this month i have due.......£3.28.

Totally worth it

i'm getting at least £120 next month :-D
    £100 from o2

i am getting £176 this month
    have swicthed Gas/Elec again £80 from E-on they have all ready paid yet the swicth hasn't even completed yet !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?55
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions