Yi Home

Posted 20th Mar
Is everyone’s Yi Home app working? Can’t get my camera to load at all. Reinstalled app and time out when logging in.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
It wasn't earlier, but it is now for me
I had error 200009 (I think) server error.
Yes seems like a server error, no error codes for me though. Still not working here. Thanks for the reply.
I also reset my router, but that made no difference earlier,but might be worth doing.
Yi Home?
Because like thousands of others I'm self isolating!

Only kidding mines not working either keeps saying network error and when I do manage t login to the app it says that I have no cameras paired!
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 20th Mar
Update,
Mine all appears to be working again now.
Working again here as well. Thanks all.
Now stuck on update screen - just goes around in circles
I’m on iOS, but when I go into the yi home app p, it is asking me to upgrade, which I am assuming is a new update.

I always thought only to update through the App Store, is it safe to update through the app?
mrt2k920/03/2020 10:16

Now stuck on update screen - just goes around in circles

Snap, bloody things driving me mad!
DEALS4EVA20/03/2020 10:29

I’m on iOS, but when I go into the yi home app p, it is asking me to u …I’m on iOS, but when I go into the yi home app p, it is asking me to upgrade, which I am assuming is a new update. I always thought only to update through the App Store, is it safe to update through the app?

On Android if you click update it takes you straight to the Google play store to update the app.
Although if you can, DON'T update it as on Android we're just stuck in a continuous loop of being told to update even though we have already updated.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 20th Mar
New update on Android, just updated
When I restarted the app, it stated "critical update for are servers" but the message disappeared...
“Upgrade” screen gone from app now. App working.

edit: update now in ios App Store. Clicked and has updated and app is working.
Edited by: "DEALS4EVA" 20th Mar
Yes, mine all working again now on Android.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants