Yi Outdoor 1080p Camera Firmware

Found 8th Aug
anyone else's outdoor yi cameras not showing the SD card once updated to the latest firmware? we have two and they both aren't working with cards.

however my two dome 1080p cams are working fine with the latest firmware, obviously diff cams but still.

they were updated via OTA.

If anyone owns this camera can you please check your app to see if you can timeshift and it's reading the card please? Will probably try flashing it manually later if possible.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Google it. I have a feeling I have seen a post that this is a known issue and that Yi will replace the unit (but dont take that as gospel please)
ccnp2 m ago

Google it. I have a feeling I have seen a post that this is a known issue …Google it. I have a feeling I have seen a post that this is a known issue and that Yi will replace the unit (but dont take that as gospel please)

Yeah I tried to Google it but got nothing back. Seems odd both of my cameras would act this way after a firmware update though, one of them was brand new, the other only a few months old. Tried different sd cards too.
Working fine here on the latest firmware.
tilyymolly40 s ago

Working fine here on the latest firmware.

Thanks. I'll try manually flashing it. If not then I guess I'm sending two cameras back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants