Groups

yiikes yikes yikes

Banned
    i was at the pub last nite, nd i was sat down, nd 5 of my mates decided 2 sit on me. i got up, and my phone which was in back pocket now had a cracked screen. its a SE K800i. how much are screens to repair?? what shouldd i do??

10 Comments

Buy insurance and make a claim;-)

yeh that would be cheaper

i would bill your 'friends' for the repair

I hope they paid for your drinks the rest of the night. I'd be asking more important questions like why did they suddenly decided they wanted to sit on you:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

just phoned up 2 places, and both told me 70 quid.

Ask for £14 from each of your mates. Then you will find out who are your true friends

Don't put your phone in your back pocket!!

Ask your mates to chip in for the cost of repair.

maybe you should send me my cable from ages ago that I paid for, and put the money I gave you towards a new screen....

bazzaric

maybe you should send me my cable from ages ago that I paid for, and put … maybe you should send me my cable from ages ago that I paid for, and put the money I gave you towards a new screen....

ouch :thinking:

bazzaric

maybe you should send me my cable from ages ago that I paid for, and put … maybe you should send me my cable from ages ago that I paid for, and put the money I gave you towards a new screen....

Ooooo, start a Paypal chargeback :-D :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions