Groups

Yikes! Just had my first RROD... *** Whoohoo! False alarm! What a plonker! ***

Plonkered out

11 Comments

complete red circle isn't rrod

did you have componant cable plugged in

Original Poster

fwibble;5101909

complete red circle isn't rrod

fwibble;5101914

did you have componant cable plugged in

Really?! Hey, this might be so bad after all!

No cable plugged in, just the power supply to check tray. Don't tell me that's all it is?!

:oops: sounds like it

RRoD is top left, bottom left and bottom right red lights, don't know why they call it teh ring of death though lol

Yes that's all it is. RROD is only 3 lights.

Original Poster

fwibble;5101950

:oops: sounds like itRRoD is top left, bottom left and bottom right red … :oops: sounds like itRRoD is top left, bottom left and bottom right red lights, don't know why they call it teh ring of death though lol

Off to plug in the components cable to check. haha - what a noob I am :lol::lol:

Shhhhhhhhh! You
    :-dill Give You A Tenner For It
    Lol

My brother thought he had RROD turned out his component cable wasn't plugged in, A week later he did get the RROD.

Sorry liddle, gotta laugh at this one! You trying to compete with levis24 on the daft threads front? :whistling::p:w00t:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5101975

Shhhhhhhhh! You:-dill Give You A Tenner For ItLol

:-D .. :thumbsup:

shauneco;5101979

My brother thought he had RROD turned out his component cable wasn't … My brother thought he had RROD turned out his component cable wasn't plugged in, A week later he did get the RROD.

Shurrup you!

Happy days are here again, oh happy days are here again... :giggle:

Original Poster

harlzter;5101985

Sorry liddle, gotta laugh at this one! You trying to compete with levis24 … Sorry liddle, gotta laugh at this one! You trying to compete with levis24 on the daft threads front? :whistling::p:w00t:

Yep, me and levis24 are good buddies. I even sent him £20 by paypal to lay a bet for me... :oops:

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions