Groups

Yipeee got my first freebie from HUKD

Forgotten all about it, but my urban cricket set which was on freebies from Npower has arrived, though it went to the wrong address my neighbour managed to get it to me, what freebies you peeps received lately.

12 Comments

My best ever was the 6 books from M&S that if you used the codes given, the cost went from £30 to free! They were popular titles like Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy etc... I'm saving the books for holiday reads :-) xx

i received a pnik ds lite and xbox 360 yesterday for free

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/cheepaschippies/DSC00041.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/cheepaschippies/DSC00040.jpg

both free free free

cheepaschippies;3005447

i received a pnik ds lite and xbox 360 yesterday for freeboth free free … i received a pnik ds lite and xbox 360 yesterday for freeboth free free free

hows that?????????

Banned

cheepaschippies;3005447

i received a pnik ds lite and xbox 360 yesterday for freeboth free free … i received a pnik ds lite and xbox 360 yesterday for freeboth free free free

:? HOW HOW HOW :?

im not allowed to say on here but its all above board pm me if you want any deatails

I bet it's referral sites, I got loads of stuff like that?

cheepaschippies;3005468

im not allowed to say on here but its all above board pm me if you want … im not allowed to say on here but its all above board pm me if you want any deatails

I hope you're not going to send out referral links!

let us know if there referals link?

referal links work?

yes is a referral site but if you people are moaning then i wont send my referral link

its your loss ive had over £2k worth now since end of april 2008

cheepaschippies;3005634

yes is a referral site but if you people are moaning then i wont send my … yes is a referral site but if you people are moaning then i wont send my referral linkits your loss ive had over £2k worth now since end of april 2008

lol, you don't have to send your referral links, you can tell them the base non-referral URL. It's not their loss but you gain referrals. Go to [url]www.exceem.co.uk[/url] for info about these sites.

Abvance;3006230

lol, you don't have to send your referral links, you can tell them the … lol, you don't have to send your referral links, you can tell them the base non-referral URL. It's not their loss but you gain referrals. Go to [url]www.exceem.co.uk[/url] for info about these sites.

whats the problem with someone getting a extra referral for telling people? otherwise its just a wasted signup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210600
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions