Found 12th Mar 2009
Im so excited and just had to tell everyone around (including everyone on here)

I got my acceptance letter today to Virginia Commonwealth Uni. In the States! I can't wait to get started in August.

20 Comments

congrats hun.xxx

Banned

nice one.

Aces! Well done you. What are you studying?

Banned

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Fair play fella, well done!!!

Original Poster

Im going to study Creative Advertising. (I know its not ground breaking but I have always adored agencies such as Saatchi&Saatchi) Ive known un officially for a while but this letter just makes everything seem more real!

Banned

were u currently at, u.k or u.s?

Banned

dude that's awesome.... just dont go to virginia tech by accident.... (bad taste but its late)

ryancs;4626208

Im going to study Creative Advertising. (I know its not ground breaking … Im going to study Creative Advertising. (I know its not ground breaking but I have always adored agencies such as Saatchi&Saatchi) Ive known un officially for a while but this letter just makes everything seem more real!

Ground breaking or not, as long as you are fulfilling your dreams and passions, enjoy!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4626211

were u currently at, u.k or u.s?

Im in the UK at the moment but I took a gap year last year and worked in the US with adults and children with Disabilities (I hate that word)

Banned

ryancs;4626246

Im in the UK at the moment but I took a gap year last year and worked in … Im in the UK at the moment but I took a gap year last year and worked in the US with adults and children with Disabilities (I hate that word)

in NY they still use handicap :oops:

Banned

Well done!
Take some tea bags with you.

best of luck ryan:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Pluun;4626252

Well done!Take some tea bags with you.

Ha I already have a stash of Yorkshire Tea over there:thumbsup:

Hurrah!

part of alumni
Joel Rubin - Rubin Comms
Tom Robbins - writer
David Baldacci - novelist
Dick Robertson - Warner Bros

blog.vcu.edu/mas…bs/
summer intern job ... cant say the spelling is great tho in the 'WRIC TV Job Opportunity' ad LOL.

on a lighter note:
VCU French Film Festival
medical research - organ transplant program
Rodney the Ram
Lamb of God
4chan
Tellos
Philip Morris ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4b/Interior_stuart_c_siegel_center_VCU_richmond_VA.jpg/275px-Interior_stuart_c_siegel_center_VCU_richmond_VA.jpg
basketball

congratulationssssssssss

Original Poster

kippy;4626286

Hurrah!part of alumniJoel Rubin - Rubin CommsTom Robbins - writerDavid … Hurrah!part of alumniJoel Rubin - Rubin CommsTom Robbins - writerDavid Baldacci - novelistDick Robertson - Warner Broshttp://blog.vcu.edu/masscommjobs/summer intern job ... cant say the spelling is great tho in the 'WRIC TV Job Opportunity' ad LOL.on a lighter note:VCU French Film Festivalmedical research - organ transplant programRodney the RamLamb of God4chanTellosPhilip Morris ...basketball

Its quite a young Uni so their Alumni network is not that big but hopefully we can add my name to the list in a few years!

Banned

Don't take any ham sandwitches though, they confiscated mine. :-\

ryancs;4626350

Its quite a young Uni so their Alumni network is not that big but … Its quite a young Uni so their Alumni network is not that big but hopefully we can add my name to the list in a few years!

hear hear

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]let's http://www.theredskull.com/pics/toast.jpg to student life[/COLOR][/SIZE]
happy days ...

Fantastic news - congrats!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions