Groups

YIPPPPEEEEE!

Last night I arrived home to a letter from Addtions Direct apologising that LBP was not available until the 15th Disappointed I tried to go on and enjoy the rest of my evening, it was hard, but I made it through...

I also received a little red card from the postman explaining that I wasn't in during the day (I knew that already and I wasn't the only one - he was out too - smug b4st4d!

Anyway, when to collect at lunchtime (where I found a spiral-shaped queue weaving through the Post Office and I was joyous when the grumpy, overworked numbskull behind the counter passed me an envelope containing Little Big Planet and my very own Sack Boy! Yipppeeeee!

Anyone want to see him?

8 Comments

go on then, are you getting cod5 gwendes? see you playing more singstar than cod4 lately

Original Poster

Abvance;3453014

go on then, are you getting cod5 gwendes? see you playing more singstar … go on then, are you getting cod5 gwendes? see you playing more singstar than cod4 lately

LOL! I'm playing Singstar tomorrow, girlfriends birthday- might sneak in an hour of CoD4 tonight

why can't you people talk english

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;3456775

why can't you people talk english

I have to say that I think my English is very good. We're talking about console games...

And English has a capital 'e'. Just so you know.

dearest giles,

so sorry for the lack of capital - that seems to be a common problem nowadays eh?

my point is, i would love to know what gamers talk about, but it is oh-so-rare to have people use game titles.

instead, they talk about cod4 (saw some of those in iceland the other day, £1.99 - not bad - breadcrumbs or batter?), sof2, pgp5, wtf8 and so on and so on and so on.

i just think it's a bit lazy - though some people may say the same about me not using capitals.

anyway - i have a sega megadrive with 7 games for sale - how much eh?? eh??

games are sth, rx, madwol, ha2, a3, ta and another one but i can't remember the initials.

I can only type 'call of duty' so many times, so much easier to type cod (I like batter).

Original Poster

LOL! I'm allowed to use a conjunctive to start a sentence because I understand the rules. It was used deliberately to simulate the way I would have spoken those words had I not been writing them.

Thanks for the rep!

nee probs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions