Yo peeps, what's popping, u all keeping safe? Q: Can I get a Costco membership? or do I need to own a business/ work in certain industries?

Posted 31st Mar
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
They normally have deals on groupon but u can get an online membership.. best to ask family and friends as they might lend u card or allow you to be additional card holder.
justanothercid31/03/2020 15:24

They normally have deals on groupon but u can get an online membership.. …They normally have deals on groupon but u can get an online membership.. best to ask family and friends as they might lend u card or allow you to be additional card holder.

Costco membership deals on Groupon? o.O Interesting!

I got friends with the card - not sure if they'd allow me. Is there a limit as to how many they could add? How much? thanks!
Lending the card isn’t a thing but in normal times you can go shopping with them
No, you don’t need to be a business to get a membership. There’s different membership options you can choose from to suit your needs costco.co.uk/mem…hip
Edited by: "ChelseaRae" 31st Mar
Swizzels31/03/2020 15:38

Lending the card isn’t a thing but in normal times you can go shopping w …Lending the card isn’t a thing but in normal times you can go shopping with them

As long as you look vaguely like the pic you can use the card and you could potentially use it online .. it’s so a thing...

Anyways you can have one spouse.. this is included in the initial fee.. or you can add one more for about £15.. they get you with the additional person though as no matter when they join it’s always to next renewal and isn’t prorata so if renewal for a month away it’s still £15.. etc..

Total is 3 people..
Any member can add one extra card for family or something.

You need to work in certain jobs to get membership. Everything is listed on Costco website.
Admast7931/03/2020 16:05

Any member can add one extra card for family or something.You need to work …Any member can add one extra card for family or something.You need to work in certain jobs to get membership. Everything is listed on Costco website.

Why do they discriminate? Why can't people who don't work in those sectors get it.... bankers can why?
MRRUK31/03/2020 16:12

Why do they discriminate? Why can't people who don't work in those sectors …Why do they discriminate? Why can't people who don't work in those sectors get it.... bankers can why?

Totally agree with you...don’t understand why bankers...lawyers etc qualify as I don’t see items being sold in their warehouse relating to those job titles and then you have my trade...chef...who can purchase loads of items relating to job title but don’t qualify for it...I’m just lucky my pal is my boss so adds me on for extra membership every year...due to be renewed but don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon due to business shut though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions