YODEL - does anybody have a number for a HUMAN?? thanks daz

Found 22nd Mar 2014
Apparently I instructed them with new delivery schedule??

according to the card that was put thru my door yesterday they were going to re-deliver today, so I have waited in...

just checked website!, apparently I gave them re-delivery instructions at 8.34am?? ummmm no!

and I cant seem to get any number that goes to a HUMAN! I just keep getting there stupid automated system so angry

Daz
Community Updates
AskDaz
79 Comments
0800 9047776
http://gethuman.com/phone-number/Yodel/

Any good^
You've been hit by, a smooth criminal!
Holly1985

0800 9047776 http://gethuman.com/phone-number/Yodel/Any good^

Thanks this one has been disconnected.
If you wish to contact customer services our number is 0844 453 7443

If you have your parcel ID and/or call card ID you can track your parcel on myyodel.co.uk

We are open:
Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 1pm

I don't know if this gets you through to an actual 'human' but them giving opening times I would have thought it does, could be wrong? Unfortunately you will have to wait until 9am Monday now.
As above, I have called 0844 453 7443 twice this week and managed to speak to a human being during working hours.
Human...Yodel...lol
i cant believe you gave them new delivery details...

then waited in on the date that was on the card...!
twitter. honestly, best customer service ive gotten from them was via twitter, the twitter guys actually help
Why can't you actually talk to someone on yodel? I can't seem to track my parcel. Yodel won't speak to me on phone keep saying need to do it online but can't find anything online!!!!!!
Just been on the phone to Yodel trying to sort out a muck up, and by chance the wife said just say adviser when they ask questions, and hey presto.......... "Thank you, please wait while I put you through to an adviser"

They don't advertise that option
Have given up trying to speak to some-one. Waited in Tuesday. For delivery. Was a no show. Promised it on Wednesday , so waited in again. Finally arrived but with only half the order. Promised remainder of order by 10.30 this morning. No show. Then told it was DEFINATELY on the van for delivery by 16.50 tonight. Guess what .? Still no show.
Have now given up.
Yodel left me a card but it has 7 digits on it, their system wont recognise that number yet it's a valid number!!!! What a rubbish system! I can't now get through to someone and the "advisor" option doesn't work because "they don't have enough information" if they put me through to someone they'd have it!!!!!

Plus there's no one on Twitter and I can't do this for much longer, I have to work!

Crazy crazy people! It's a wonder they are still in business.
I'm having the same problem, the code isn't working and I cant get through to anyone!!! SO INFURIATING
got 3 cards posted on 1 day saying they'd tried to deliver. tried phoning the number using and told 'there was a problem with your number' and to 'contact your sender' but i dont know what the parcel is or who sent it. DRIVING ME MENTAL YODEL.

I'm still waiting for a parcel (international delivery from Holland) that arrived in the UK THREE WEEKS AGO.Tracking information on their website is no help what so ever and when I try to phone YODEL all I get on the automated service is -" there's a problem with your parcel". Absolutely WASTE of time.I cant even speak to a human to complain about the RUBBISH SERVICE.They have lost or stolen my parcel and I have no one to speak to.Their automated system is designed so DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS can't COMPLAIN.
I HAD THE SAME ISSUE- NO HUMAN BEINGS AVAILABLE APPARENTLY- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE LITERALLY EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Their driver has forged my signature and I'm now £500 out of pocket. Their service is awful.
Bad customer service and and totally incompetent delivery drivers. They have been trying for a WEEK to find my address and now they have given up. Apparently yodel drivers are incapable of calling customers for directions.
as if yodel has lost my package how can u lose a bloody package of 3 items and they not exsackly small ive been rimngin up house of harris complainin to them when it has been yodel all along.....lol very not good service
Yodel don't have humans working for them....just idiots....
I persevered and found a way through the robot wall - Call 0844 453 7443 - Say no to both questions; when asked to sum up your query in a few words say "help"

I got through within a couple of minutes - although the service was terrible.
mar00n22

I persevered and found a way through the robot wall - Call 0844 453 7443 … I persevered and found a way through the robot wall - Call 0844 453 7443 - Say no to both questions; when asked to sum up your query in a few words say "help" although the service was terrible.

Used above I got through after being on hold for a couple of minutes -, customer service very helpfull
Just keep saying advisor and you will through from the auto system
I had the same crappy service from Yodel. A present for my wife was supposed to have been delivered by Yodel on the 24th. It showed as being in their depot on the 23rd. Sat there all day despite promises that it would be delivered.
Amazingly on the 28th they tried to deliver it...(I didn't)
...Apparently I refused to sign for it (I didn't).
So they have now returned it to the sender (in France).
I, of course, tried to call them... but their customer service team is only back tomorrow and their automated system insists that as I refused the parcel that I have to speak to the sender!!!
To say I'm fuming is an understatement.
Tried the say no twice and then help - "Sorry, we don't have enough information to connect you to the right department. Please call back with more information. Goodbye" Any other ideas.
DkSmith

Tried the say no twice and then help - "Sorry, we don't have enough … Tried the say no twice and then help - "Sorry, we don't have enough information to connect you to the right department. Please call back with more information. Goodbye" Any other ideas.

Just keep saying adviser or help when she is asking you questions
After wasting a lot of time on this I've discoverd that the way to speak to an actual human at Yodel is to purposely quote the wrong reference number repeatedly.

I hope this helps all those people out there who are hating Yodel right now as much as I do.
You can also use the live chat service to speak to a human.
Under any other circumstances I would think a company like this were running some kind of scam.
The flat refuse to offer human feedback, they arbitorially decided what address to delivery my phone to but wont let me provide them with the correct one/speak to someone/use a collection centre/... basically I now have no way of getting my very expensive iPhone 6Plus of these guys.
They should be investigated by trading standards as this feel like a bit of a backdoor to claiming to keep 'unreceieved' good (on anything they can't fail to deliver)
Total Rubbish and complete liars!!! Supposedly tried to deliver a parcel and left a card---oh no you didn't!!! And there is not a human being anywhere to talk to!
CraigM66

Total Rubbish and complete liars!!! Supposedly tried to deliver a parcel … Total Rubbish and complete liars!!! Supposedly tried to deliver a parcel and left a card---oh no you didn't!!! And there is not a human being anywhere to talk to!

I'm thinking that this message you get is standard automated message when the courier runs out of time and returns them to depot. I'm not trying to give excuses. And the bullsh** you get when you try live chat.

I was tracking delivery from Yodel last Friday. I was in all day. Parcel left depot 14.11 by 18.00 parcel was attempted delivery but card left. Total codswallop.

Even the good considerate neighbour (same house number different street) who received my Amazon delivery Sunday hadn"t been left my card from Yodel.

I just don't accept these excuses 99% (if not 100%) of all delivery drivers will have a satnat or other navigation device.

Yodel have stated twice now that my item will be delivered today yet the tracking information still reads as per Friday evening.

Going to put a bet on Elvis Presley appearing at Glastobury 2016 as it's got more chance than Yodel delivering a parcel as agreed.
From today I will no longer buy from anywhere that use Yodel.

Simple as that.

Worst delivery firm ever and I thought Hermes were bad!!
DO NOT USE.. DO NOT USE...DO NOT USE...DO NOT USE
Guy/girls I just worked out how to get through to somebody...........you ready for it.......say yes you do have an order number (or the first option they ask you) then give them a fake 8 digit number......and boom they connect you to a human lmao stupid Ai not the smartest after all lol enjoy guys/girls
I have a number for yodel where you talk to a real person. I got it through directory enquiries it's 02037381954
i got through to yodel by lieing to their autolooney!! gave a fictisious number like 11442657 it then said stull unable to recognise will put you through to someone that can help!!!!!!!! bunch of loonies!! but it works!!
I've found many automated systems are designed to get you to a real person if you obviously can't figure out how to use the system... so most of the time I just press "0" over and over very fast, like I'm spamming it, and it eventually works.
the worst courier service ever!!! i ordered something for my husbands bday, by the confirmation sent by the supplier was to be delivered on 16th yesterday - the tracking site showed out for delivery - we waited all day nothing turned up!! NO CARD LEFT!!
we called the supplier who intern spoke to Yodel and arranged it to be re-delivered the next day today 17th. i stayed home just to collect it as it was important!! but waiting all day at 4pm when i called yodel after the 10th time not recognising their own ref no - automated service said failed delivery as no access granted!! again! NO CARD LEFT by Yodel!!
Absolutely livid i called the supplier who said yodel confirmed with GPS location the driver was outside my house! like that was helpful!! they will investigate!!

i tried calling yodel after all the above suggestions and several failed attempts 1 worked
So if u want to speak to an person please do the below!!
firstly call the number 0844 755 0117 (charges 1p per min from UK mobiles) and not 0844 453 7443 (charges 7p per minute)
secondly say NO when the machine says "are u calling to book a collection?"
then they ask "if u have a card left?" say YES
then they say "say or dial in the 8 digit ref no" - key in an random 8 digit code
then they say "it was incorrect key again" - key again another random 8 digit code

Voila - hey presto - u get transferred to a ACTUAL HUMAN BEING!! - who btw isn't helpful at all - just says the driver is in ur area but can't visit again we will try tomorrow and also speak to his manager to investigate!!!
will wait if it turns up tomorrow!!

crux of the matter!! **** service ever!!!!
Called this number and got put through to a human. Then on hold for 10 mind and told someone from my local depot will call me. Not holing my breathe on that one. What a joke of a company.
Posting from Mar00n22 worked!! 0844 755 0117 Say No to having a card, say No to having a reference. Then say HELP. This redirects the call to a human. Thank you so much. Only took over four hours and lots of phone charges.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants