YODEL - HELP

Found 13th Dec 2017
Hopefully someone will have an answer for me before I explode with rage!

Yodel was meant ot deliver my parcel, they attempted to my work address ( apprantly) and left a calling card at 9pm - this is impossible to have done.

I therefore rearranged delivery for the day after, they failed to update tracking and never delivered, same happened Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Chat keeps promising me delivery and that someone will call me. NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!

I have thought sod it I will collect but it says I need a calling card?? How can I do this when they never left one!!! Argh please help someone, any ideas? Calling doesn't help as they all say the same and that it will be delivered tomorrow...
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If that was me, I would go to the depot with your tracking info. And they you have proof of your address with your driving license.
Liam_1882 m ago

If that was me, I would go to the depot with your tracking info. And they …If that was me, I would go to the depot with your tracking info. And they you have proof of your address with your driving license.

I am tempted to do this but don't want to drive 13 miles for them to say they can't do anything....
Is this a personal parcel from friends or family, or delivery of an order. If the latter then your contract is worth the seeker not the delivery people. They are the vendors agents. In this case tell the vendor is a non delivery, send me another via a different courier please. I did this with a parcel that was supposedly delivered via yodel. They sent it via Hermes and I got it with no trouble.
At this time off year they (the drivers) make good money from multiple drops at the same, or close, location. If you're the only one will they delivery to you for 40p or a mile up the road with twenty parcels for £8.00? The latter and leave yours on the van until they get some more at your location.
Edited by: "mrty" 13th Dec 2017
mrty2 m ago

Is this a personal parcel from friends or family, or delivery of an order. …Is this a personal parcel from friends or family, or delivery of an order. If the latter then your contract is worth the seeker not the delivery people. They are the vendors agents. In this case tell the vendor is a non delivery, send me another via a different courier please. I did this with a parcel that was supposedly delivered via yodel. They sent it via Hermes and I got it with no trouble.At this time off year they (the drivers) make good money from multiple drops at the same, or close, location. If you're the only one will they delivery to you for 40p or a mile up the road with twenty parcels for £8.00? The latter and leave yours on the van until they get some more at your location.

Hello, thanks for your response, my parcel if from Mothercare, I have contacted them who told me the delivery would be today, emailed them back saying that I have already spoken to Yodel and the delivery isn't today at all as it was loaded on the van and took off again 20 minutes later? Informed Mothercare that I want a Manager to ring me as I am disgusted, no call received. Checked Mothercare reviews and they are shocking, I feel that this delivery will never arrive.
Unfortunately Yodel is one of the two worst companies in the entire universe.

Complaint after complaint, nothing gets done about it.

The only thing you can do is wait and see if it eventually turns up, it will probably end up on your roof though when or if it actually arrives.

Is store collection possible? Or buy elsewhere if it's not arrived in a couple of days.

Complain to mothercare on all social media platforms, this usually triggers a response as it's more public than you calling or emailing them.

When it comes to Yodel and Hermes, expect everything other than your package to arrive or arrive in one piece.
The weather this week has not helped and like many courier companies are now back logged, I'm sure it will arrive it's just a case of when. I am sure the drivers are found all they can to play catch up, I would not go the depot as there is a good chance it is out on the van.
dataload15 m ago

Unfortunately Yodel is one of the two worst companies in the entire …Unfortunately Yodel is one of the two worst companies in the entire universe.Complaint after complaint, nothing gets done about it.The only thing you can do is wait and see if it eventually turns up, it will probably end up on your roof though when or if it actually arrives.Is store collection possible? Or buy elsewhere if it's not arrived in a couple of days.Complain to mothercare on all social media platforms, this usually triggers a response as it's more public than you calling or emailing them.When it comes to Yodel and Hermes, expect everything other than your package to arrive or arrive in one piece.

I would do store collection but they tell me I need to bring a calling card which I do not have
Tell mothercare to send you another one and cancel the delivery for this. Why should you suffer, or ask for a refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants