Yodel is crap

Found 31st Aug 2017
I've been waiting for a parcel for 3 days now and still nothing . Every time I phone it's a machine and then when I go on there Web site they promise to get it to me this is rubbish. There promises are crap and lies . This is a birthday gift and still not got it. So I'm still waiting and still don't know when it will get here . Very disappointed and disgusting with them. I just hope it will be here today ??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Even if it does get delivered you will probably have to play hunt the parcel before you find it left in some obscure place.

Original Poster

They said it's to be signed for only

Not used Yodel since they took my PS3 on a nice scenic drive for over a month while claiming the delay was due to snow.

I ended up calling their parent company in the end and it got delivered, which i was amazed at as i had convinced myself they'd nicked it, lost it or smashed it and were just messing me around.

And it wasn't a yodel guy who delivered it, it was the parent currier company, but that was ages ago no idea if they've changed hands worth checking who owns them OP.

Crap to work for as well. Pay peanuts.....

I thought everyone knew that Yodel are terrible.

I don't order through companies that use Yodel, and on the odd occasion that I've been notified by a company that a delivery is being sent by them, I've either cancelled the order, or if too late, re-ordered through someone else and refused delivery when it eventually turned up.

Much less stressful this way.

I recently placed an order for some flea treatment online. The company I bought it from are based in France and they use Yodel. I was told the shipment had been despatched and it never arrived. Yodel claimed they not received the parcel and had no way of tracing the parcel via Brussels Depot.
To my horror I had an email from the company saying they had the parcel redelivered back to them and told Yodel I need it ASAP. 3 days later it was on my door step. All in all took 8 days.

Going back 8 years or so ago I would have trusted Yodel previously known as DHL. But not anymore.

My personal preference for couriers are DPD and UPS. But I guess all companies may have some hiccup. But not all the time.

Breaking news!

Yodel is crap.

Janet.Foster4 h, 4 m ago

They said it's to be signed for only

Op, your contract is with the company you bought the item from. They need to get in touch with Yodel. Maybe contact the company you purchased from and see if they will send another item to you.

Collect plus is also run by yodel

I believe Yodel are well known for being an awful company.

Janet.Foster56 m ago

Well I got to speak to someone at yodel and just when I tried to explain …Well I got to speak to someone at yodel and just when I tried to explain they told me to shut up and piss off then slammed the phone down on me.

That never happened.

You only just realised?

News flash! Your experience with any delivery company is pot luck. It only takes one out of about a dozen or so workers that handle your parcel to screw up your delivery.

The other day I placed an order with Burton at 7:55pm and it got delivered next day at 10:35am by Yodel.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 1st Sep 2017

Original Poster

I'm not lieing I recorded the conversation and she did swear at me and hang up. I've taped it because of all the problems I had with them. And I don't lie

Janet.Foster34 m ago

I'm not lieing I recorded the conversation and she did swear at me and …I'm not lieing I recorded the conversation and she did swear at me and hang up. I've taped it because of all the problems I had with them. And I don't lie

Did you join hukd just to rant about yodel?
Do you work for a rival?

Title should read "People are crap"

Original Poster

No I don't work for a rival. But I have seen lots of people rant over yodel. And now I'm getting slated for this. Well stick this group.

Janet.Foster23 m ago

No I don't work for a rival. But I have seen lots of people rant over …No I don't work for a rival. But I have seen lots of people rant over yodel. And now I'm getting slated for this. Well stick this group.

With that attitude perhaps you could get a job with their PR department.

Janet.Foster2 h, 45 m ago

I'm not lieing I recorded the conversation and she did swear at me and …I'm not lieing I recorded the conversation and she did swear at me and hang up. I've taped it because of all the problems I had with them. And I don't lie

Do you record all your regular telephone conversations? Why don't you upload it to Youtube so we can all hear it. If they did that in response to a simple request for an explanation, or even in response to a complaint, then it's out of order and should be aired.
And where has your comment gone?

Janet.Foster1 h, 40 m ago

No I don't work for a rival. But I have seen lots of people rant over …No I don't work for a rival. But I have seen lots of people rant over yodel. And now I'm getting slated for this. Well stick this group.

Don't go

deeky15 m ago

Don't go

That was Yazoo, not Yodel.

There goes another new user. HUKD will not be pleased they are howling for new blood or even just multi blood.

I can hear them weeping in the office from here
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants