Yodel question

Posted 19th Dec 2019
ordered from ebay on monday and just checked yodel tracking and says will be with us soon .... what the fudge does that mean lol
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I might turn up or it might not, depends how the driver feels on the day.
Edited by: "McShane1" 19th Dec 2019
13 Comments
Edited by: "McShane1" 19th Dec 2019
Rune_2H19/12/2019 19:21

Comment deleted

Thanks i have sent the seller a message if i will receive it before Christmas but no reply :/
If it's anything like my experience with Yodel and Ebuyer then it won't turn up and you have to start a paypal dispute as neither companies will sort it out.
_Tris_19/12/2019 19:24

Thanks i have sent the seller a message if i will receive it before …Thanks i have sent the seller a message if i will receive it before Christmas but no reply :/

Check the seller's listing to make sure his not out of office/holiday.
MR112319/12/2019 19:49

Check the seller's listing to make sure his not out of office/holiday.

Yeah have but dont say he away or anything strange no reply from them
McShane119/12/2019 19:07

The driver must feel like delivering just checked tracking and it says your parcel is out with one of our drivers for delivery. Yay
Good luck, been waiting two days after failed attempts at them trying to deliver out of office hours, even though I told them and apparently they put it on their system that it was a work address and needs to be delivered between 9am-5pm. Changed it to my home address for today... fingers crossed.
dbizal20/12/2019 11:20

Good luck, been waiting two days after failed attempts at them trying to …Good luck, been waiting two days after failed attempts at them trying to deliver out of office hours, even though I told them and apparently they put it on their system that it was a work address and needs to be delivered between 9am-5pm. Changed it to my home address for today... fingers crossed.

Good luck i do feel for the drivers though they must have tons of parcels this time of year.
_Tris_20/12/2019 11:26

Good luck i do feel for the drivers though they must have tons of parcels …Good luck i do feel for the drivers though they must have tons of parcels this time of year.

Ah I know it's not the drivers fault to be honest, the guy yesterday was given 103 parcels to deliver... I mean talk about over-working...
dbizal20/12/2019 11:27

Ah I know it's not the drivers fault to be honest, the guy yesterday was …Ah I know it's not the drivers fault to be honest, the guy yesterday was given 103 parcels to deliver... I mean talk about over-working...

Yeah crazy my tracking says my delivery is number 13 of 102 definitely over working yikes
Crazy... 39448824-9dh3x.jpg
dbizal20/12/2019 13:32

Crazy... [Image]

i feel sorry for the poor driver. he will either be working until midnight or he will be driving around like a maniac trying to get all those deliveries in before the end of the day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions