Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Yodel - Worst Courier company ever

Posted 13th Jan 2012
Placed an order on Monday with Toolstation who offer next day delivery as standard, its now Friday and no sign of the order, Toolstation gave me a tracking number that shows the parcel arrived at the Nantgarw depot on the Tuesday morning and was then passed to some courier for delivery. It was out for delivery by 8am Tuesday and then a message at 10am "no parcel but data" and nothing whatsoever since.
Have contacted Toolstation who said they would chase it up and get back to me but not heard anything from them and Yodel basically say the same, looking into it and will be delivered as soon as possible.

Yodel are S**te and having read reviews elsewhere I am not alone, every company has problems from time to time and you can find bad reviews about most companies, but Yodel seem to get really bad reviews at an alarming rate.

Toolstation if they want to grow their on line business will quickly need to dump Yodel and find someone else as their service is appalling and the next day delivery not worth a w**k, its back to screwfix for me, over £4500 spend there in the last 6 months and not one problem with delivery so far and their local depots are top notch also.
Community Updates
Misc
66 Comments
Post a comment