Groups

York Hotel

Our anniversary on September, going to York can anyone recommend a good Hotel, have been a few times but always in a budget hotel with the work.

Cheers in advance.

6 Comments

Hilton, we stayed for valentines day in a upgraded room. Perfect location also

Don't know what your budget is But I can recommend this one.
    ]Churchills
    good location and excellent service and comfort.

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;5908970

Don't know what your budget is But I can recommend this … Don't know what your budget is But I can recommend this one.]Churchillsgood location and excellent service and comfort.

Looks great but all full up on our day, thanks anyway.

try roomsnet and hotels.com
    roomsnet will give you £5 every now and then just for being with them - I have had a few freebies by joining them, only used once but they keep sending me bonuses

try hazelwood castle its about ten minutes out of town on the a64 and very very plush!!!

The Marriot is nice - about a 25 min walk from the centre of York and overlooks the racecourse.

You could look at this one york.parkinn.co.uk/ its right in the centre overlooking the river
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions