1. Misc
30 Comments

Thanks.

I've put £1K on it.

Original Poster

The JFK;5481788

Thanks. I've put £1K on it.

FUNNY :w00t: I GOT A 20 SPOT

i never bet on anything that doesnt have ridiculously high odds then i put a fiver on it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;5481806

i never bet on anything that doesnt have ridiculously high odds then i … i never bet on anything that doesnt have ridiculously high odds then i put a fiver on it :thumbsup:

it will win:p

Mmmm, Beaten a total of 26 lengths on its only two tries at 6f before. May have a better chance of getting home now but by no means easy money;-)

Original Poster

Jefflan22;5481833

Mmmm, Beaten a total of 26 lengths on its only two tries at 6f before. … Mmmm, Beaten a total of 26 lengths on its only two tries at 6f before. May have a better chance of getting home now but by no means easy money;-)

been getting ready for today he will go like a rocket:-D

Do we get a refund if the horse has an off day:p

Parisian Pyramid is a really good each way bet in this. The fav and SloopjohnB have to prove that this 6f is as suitable as the 5 they've been running over.

Jed Maxwell;5481864

Parisian Pyramid is a really good each way bet in this. The fav and … Parisian Pyramid is a really good each way bet in this. The fav and SloopjohnB have to prove that this 6f is as suitable as the 5 they've been running over.

And at a bigger price, Mick Channons Akhenaten is closely matched with Parisian Pyramid. Think Sloop John B had a better chance in the race he was taken out of yesterday

Supermod

Current price?

Current price around 7-1

Original Poster

thisismark;5481863

Do we get a refund if the horse has an off day:p

come on people this is a deal site and i am giving you a good bet deal up to you if you go for it but i got a 20 spot to win and when it does happy days:w00t:

In that case, voted cold from me. You'll wish you kept the 20 beer vouchers later:thumbsup:

Jefflan22;5481879

And at a bigger price, Mick Channons Akhenaten is closely matched with … And at a bigger price, Mick Channons Akhenaten is closely matched with Parisian Pyramid. Think Sloop John B had a better chance in the race he was taken out of yesterday

lol funny you should say that Akhenaten and Parisian Pyramid are the two ive done in the placepot.. Akhenaten is actually better off with the top horse of jhonstons (name escapes me). He and Akhenaten met a couple of runs back..

Jed Maxwell;5481891

lol funny you should say that Akhenaten and Parisian Pyramid are the two … lol funny you should say that Akhenaten and Parisian Pyramid are the two ive done in the placepot.. Akhenaten is actually better off with the top horse of jhonstons (name escapes me). He and Akhenaten met a couple of runs back..

Proclaim! Yep, and its about time Channon's luck changed. So many top class seconds

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5481891

lol funny you should say that Akhenaten and Parisian Pyramid are the two … lol funny you should say that Akhenaten and Parisian Pyramid are the two ive done in the placepot.. Akhenaten is actually better off with the top horse of jhonstons (name escapes me). He and Akhenaten met a couple of runs back..

we will see at 3.10 and see the best horse win whoever that is :thumbsup:

yup, just had a winner... Kavachi... investing some on Wasp at sandown now..

Good shout on Parisian Pyramid btw. Very close. Had Kavachi in a double with Swiss Diva:thumbsup:

Jefflan22;5482348

Good shout on Parisian Pyramid btw. Very close. Had Kavachi in a double … Good shout on Parisian Pyramid btw. Very close. Had Kavachi in a double with Swiss Diva:thumbsup:

oo nice one

3:10 York
1. Swiss Diva (GB) 10-1
2. Parisian Pyramid (IRE) 10-1
3. Favourite Girl (IRE) 40-1
4. Rowayton (GB) 33-1

octobergirl;5482366

3:10 York1. Swiss Diva (GB) 10-1 2. Parisian Pyramid (IRE) 10-1 3. … 3:10 York1. Swiss Diva (GB) 10-1 2. Parisian Pyramid (IRE) 10-1 3. Favourite Girl (IRE) 40-1 4. Rowayton (GB) 33-1

did you have a bet?

Jed Maxwell;5482349

oo nice one

Pricewise helped me:thumbsup:

Double post

Jefflan22;5482423

Pricewise helped me:thumbsup:

Lol I never follow his picks, I should though.. hes red hot... I really needed parisian Pyramid to win.. Had it in a round robin with Kavachi and Sovereign Remedy...

If sovereign Remedy wins ill be gutted.

Been so bad myself lately I kinda turned to him today. He had a great double yesterday too. Topped my funds back up so I can carry on loosing with my own selections again lol

Jefflan22;5482521

Been so bad myself lately I kinda turned to him today. He had a great … Been so bad myself lately I kinda turned to him today. He had a great double yesterday too. Topped my funds back up so I can carry on loosing with my own selections again lol

lmao...
just had a few quid on run forest [email protected] hexham

Did you have much on that double?

No, Only small bets. £1 win each, £1 win double. £89 quid though

Jefflan22;5482694

No, Only small bets. £1 win each, £1 win double. £89 quid though

Stilla nice return from small stakes... Mines a pint and a beef curry egg fried rice and chips.. lol

My pleasure. I'll get the cab home too lol

Jed Maxwell;5482377

did you have a bet?

no just curious:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions