Yorkshire tea drinkers

Found 11th Aug
Hi i was wondering for those of you that drink yorkshire tea have you tried any that is very similar to these tea bags? Its for my father he always buys these im the one who looks for the deals on them tho and thought there is maybe similar. Cheer
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Try Punjab, that's rather nice. Reasonably strong but not bitter.
Ok thanks
Try Tesco brand, surprisingly good
We always have Tesco own brand, decent cuppa. Probably can't beat Yorkshire Tea or PG Tips , but it's not bad at all for the price.
LIDL own brand are surprisingly nice
Thanks
Best to buy loose tea the tea bags contain bleach
vinit8 m ago

Best to buy loose tea the tea bags contain bleach

Depends whos tea bags you buy, clipper tea doesn't use bleached tea bags.
Also bleached tea bags have been in use since the 1950s
You can alos buy unbleached tea bags to fill yourself.
fearona3 h, 24 m ago

Depends whos tea bags you buy, clipper tea doesn't use bleached tea …Depends whos tea bags you buy, clipper tea doesn't use bleached tea bags.Also bleached tea bags have been in use since the 1950sYou can alos buy unbleached tea bags to fill yourself.

Thast great to know. Just cos the tea bags have been used since the 1950;s it doesn't make them ok.
I’m a tea fan and coffee tbh Twinings Everyday! Just cost too much unless on offer!
IF anybody is looking to combine a lunch day out with Tea consumption I can highly highly recommend thefourteas.co.uk
It’s in Stratford Upon Avon just over the road from the theatre think it’s Lamb Street! Think they use tea from goldenmonkeyteacompany.co.uk/war…ick
I used to swear by Ringtons Tea (a North East brand) still delivered to your door but now a Yorkshire Tea convert - don't think it can be beaten.

Keep an eye on Amazon deals - I recently got 2x 200 bag boxes for £8 - 2p per bag. Amazon currently have this on offer but I'm not sure if the 'one bag' tea bags are the same size as the standard bags?? amazon.co.uk/Yor…QGG
I bought a bag in costco last time for him
I drink Yorkshire tea religiously, Dorset tea is a good cuppa too.
vinit3 h, 39 m ago

Thast great to know. Just cos the tea bags have been used since the 1950;s it …Thast great to know. Just cos the tea bags have been used since the 1950;s it doesn't make them ok.

Doesn't make them bad either does it
Who cares Vinit - I’m partial to bit of bleach keeps teeth white after excess tea consumption staining were all winners
Edited by: "ASongOfFireAndIce" 11th Aug
Try Twinnings breakfast tea...trial long at the mo on a break from Yorkshire tea
I find the Aldi Gold a good alternative.
Right.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions