Yorkshire terrier world's smartest dog

Found 31st Jul 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Can't be that clever if it's wearing that ridiculous bow on its head.
12 Comments
Can't be that clever if it's wearing that ridiculous bow on its head.
Cute dog, shame the poor dog has a docked tail
I was jogging the other night and watched a Yorkshire terrier shot over to particular piece of grass- the owner was calling and calling but it wouldn't shift. It was eating another dog's poo!! That doesn't sound too smart to me.
chapchap

I was jogging the other night and watched a Yorkshire terrier shot over … I was jogging the other night and watched a Yorkshire terrier shot over to particular piece of grass- the owner was calling and calling but it wouldn't shift. It was eating another dog's poo!! That doesn't sound too smart to me.

Sounds like the dog has a poor diet or the dog food contained too much flavouring. Yorkshire terriers will scavenge so it's best to muzzle if the dog shows that behaviour.
My cat seemed quite impressed until the dog started painting, then he looked away in absolute disgust. Not sure why!
MSK.

My cat seemed quite impressed until the dog started painting, then he … My cat seemed quite impressed until the dog started painting, then he looked away in absolute disgust. Not sure why!

everyones a critic
Well, it was never going to be Mutley, was it?
west highland terriers are supposed to be very bright.
chapchap18 h, 48 m ago

I was jogging the other night and watched a Yorkshire terrier shot over to …I was jogging the other night and watched a Yorkshire terrier shot over to particular piece of grass- the owner was calling and calling but it wouldn't shift. It was eating another dog's poo!! That doesn't sound too smart to me.

It was clearing up after the other dirty dog before you stepped in it. Pretty kind gesture, all dogs should do this.
Not true. Scooby Doo is the worlds smartest Dog
31595919-YZbr3.jpg
Everyone in Yorkshire is clever
my dogs wont even bring back a toy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions