Groups

Yossi you beauty ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come u reds !! Get IN

13 Comments

Im not suffering from sour grapes or anything but Liverpool have just won a trophy, not the Premier League though.

I crown them The Late Goal Champions. Every p*ssing time in these sorts of matches they manage a goal in stoppage time.

By the way, where did the 4 minutes added time come from?

stevey_p7;4829735

Im not suffering from sour grapes or anything but Liverpool have just won … Im not suffering from sour grapes or anything but Liverpool have just won a trophy, not the Premier League though.I crown them The Late Goal Champions. Every p*ssing time in these sorts of matches they manage a goal in stoppage time.By the way, where did the 4 minutes added time come from?

Thats a classic from a United supporter.

4 Mins extra time kings United!!!

Were deserved to win.

Come on Aston Villa.

Ad

Banned

stevey_p7;4829735

[COLOR="Red"]Im not suffering from sour grapes or anything [/COLOR]but … [COLOR="Red"]Im not suffering from sour grapes or anything [/COLOR]but Liverpool have just won a trophy, not the Premier League though.I crown them The Late Goal Champions. Every p*ssing time in these sorts of matches they manage a goal in stoppage time.By the way, where did the 4 minutes added time come from?

Yeh and im not called DangerGod lol

Ya effin dancer. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

stevey_p7;4829735

The goal was 92 mins anyway. Standard stoppage time is 3 mins, so well within time :thumbsup:

Well deserved by liverpool.

:-D c'mon villa

stevey_p7;4829735

Ask Sir Alex.........he's the expert at getting it when needed. :-D

Syzable;4829811

Ask Sir Alex.........he's the expert at getting it when needed. :-D

+1.

Ad

DangerGod;4829756

Yeh and im not called DangerGod lol

I do admit though that they should have won the game in the first half. All them chances but it felt so good to see them all missed (could of been 4-0 in 1st half alone) then Benaproon goes and scores, he just comes up trumps every time he is needed. What a *£$^£%^£$ lol.

Fergie has bad rep for the added time at the end of game. I know the goal was scored in 2 minutes of the added time, was just curious how the referee came up with it.

Anyway fair play Liverpool, enjoy being top of the league for a day.

stevey_p7;4829827

I do admit though that they should have won the game in the first half. … I do admit though that they should have won the game in the first half. All them chances but it felt so good to see them all missed (could of been 4-0 in 1st half alone) then Benaproon goes and scores, he just comes up trumps every time he is needed. What a *£$^£%^£$ lol.Fergie has bad rep for the added time at the end of game. I know the goal was scored in 2 minutes of the added time, was just curious how the referee came up with it.Anyway fair play Liverpool, enjoy being top of the league for a day.

Well you know thats said very fairly.

We must of fed Benaproon this week, maybe some toast he did look fat.

We shall see how tomorrow goes, I can't see it being an easy game, I hope you loose of course but United loosing 3 in a row, I'd expect lady luck to let us win.

Ad

[QUOTE=stevey_p7;4829827]I do admit though that they should have won the game in the first half. All them chances but it felt so good to see them all missed (could of been 4-0 in 1st half alone)

Nah - Liverpool only score 4 goals when they are playing/beating the lesser, mediocre teams.

stevey_p7;4829735

6 subs is 3 minutes for a start :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523446
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230705
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846303
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410866

See more discussions