You are a reducetarian.

Found 1st JunEdited by:"Wongy110"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
BillySollox14 m ago

I wouldn't mind eating Kylie.What kinda 'terian does that make me?

Pervertarian?
14 Comments
I wouldn't mind eating Kylie.

What kinda 'terian does that make me?

BillySollox14 m ago

I wouldn't mind eating Kylie.What kinda 'terian does that make me?

Pervertarian?
juggler113 m ago

Pervertarian?

I should be so lucky....with my rubber ducky!
Imagine! They actually pay someone to write this rubbish!
I thought the concept of reducetarian is already a well documented human lifestyle, for sake of culture and respect for one's environment, as a consumer in modesty, someone who is not greedy.
I had a pork chop on wednesday, am I responsible for global warming, the collapse of the bee population and all the plastic in the sea ? I am a bad person
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 2nd Jun
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 54 m ago

I had a pork chop on wednesday, am I responsible for global warming, the …I had a pork chop on wednesday, am I responsible for global warming, the collapse of the bee population and all the plastic in the sea ? I am a bad person

"Be the change you want to see" PBH

Have to say I do eat meat but I am environmentally friendly in so many other ways.
Predikuesi15 h, 21 m ago

Imagine! They actually pay someone to write this rubbish!

I’m surprised it’s not actually from the Mail online!
I only buy meat with a yellow sticker on it. I'm a reducedetarian.
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 50 m ago

I only buy meat with a yellow sticker on it. I'm a reducedetarian.

I only buy the value bacon cheapdetian.
psychobitchfromhell2nd Jun

I had a pork chop on wednesday, am I responsible for global warming, the …I had a pork chop on wednesday, am I responsible for global warming, the collapse of the bee population and all the plastic in the sea ? I am a bad person

No, Global warming is completely Mann made, and the green lobby are responsible for all the plastic in the sea. You may however be responsible for the colapsing bee population.
psychobitchfromhell2nd Jun

123thisisme1 h, 13 m ago

No, Global warming is completely Mann made, and the green lobby are …No, Global warming is completely Mann made, and the green lobby are responsible for all the plastic in the sea. You may however be responsible for the colapsing bee population.

You are just experiencing a bad spell.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants