Groups

You can now have snow on HUKD! Turn it on !

Snow button now working! Love it!!

22 Comments

Thanks

Snow or dandruff?

Edited by: "Mark2111" 3rd Dec 2016

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3b42a42cf38766a98270ec5a19c7797b/tumblr_mys2t6E9ni1t8eu4go1_500.gif

It's not the first time my screen is covered in the white-stuff

airfix

Tippex? I see the typing course is going well.

Loved this last year, but then it wouldn't turn off X) gets kinda annoying after a bit.

Aiden1512

Loved this last year, but then it wouldn't turn off X) gets kinda … Loved this last year, but then it wouldn't turn off X) gets kinda annoying after a bit.

During the last two years where this has been available, there was a problem with resource/memory leakage ("inb4" airfix; memory, not mammary) in a few mainstream web browsers, so if you left the flakes falling for a few hours your computer would eventually grind to a halt (a bit like public transport during continual snowfall).

fanpages

During the last two years where this has been available, there was a … During the last two years where this has been available, there was a problem with resource/memory leakage ("inb4" airfix; memory, not mammary) in a few mainstream web browsers, so if you left the flakes falling for a few hours your computer would eventually grind to a halt (a bit like public transport during continual snowfall).

It may have been the wrong type of snow?

Aiden1512

Loved this last year, but then it wouldn't turn off X) gets kinda … Loved this last year, but then it wouldn't turn off X) gets kinda annoying after a bit.

just block the cloudflare script and it will stop.

Aiden1512

fanpages

During the last two years where this has been available, there was a … During the last two years where this has been available, there was a problem with resource/memory leakage ("inb4" airfix; memory, not mammary) in a few mainstream web browsers, so if you left the flakes falling for a few hours your computer would eventually grind to a halt (a bit like public transport during continual snowfall).

deeky

It may have been the wrong type of snow?

Yellow.

Can't seem to get it on the phone app oO

Agent004

Can't seem to get it on the phone app oO

Doesn't work on the app

yay!!!

and ewww, you nasty

airfix

Yay! It's snowing!! x

Mandz27

yay!!!and ewww, you nasty

I was talking about dust, you have a dirty mind mandy

airfix

I was talking about dust, you have a dirty mind mandy

Yeah yeah, sure you were (_;) X)

No sign of the real stuff yet

Is this anything to do with flamedeers?

Original Poster

pookey1

Don't know oO

pookey1

It might be because of the summer holidays ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?23
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34
      4. Free Codes from EGX44

See more discussions