For those that are Percry Pig crazy and need a fix, M&S have released their recipe to make Percy Pig bars at home.
Personally it's not much different to Rice Krispies with a few Percy Pigs thrown in BUT for those who want to know how to do it, what ingredients etc, then look below!
Something to keep the kids busy anyhow.. 🐷All you'll need to make them are:
- 40grams butter
- 250grams M&S mini marshmallows - two bags
- 125grams M&S Percy Pig dessert sauce
- 100grams Rice Krispies or equivalent rice pop cereal
- 170grams bag M&S Percy Pigs, chopped/torn into small pieces
1. Line a large square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the butter over a low heat in a large saucepan, stirring until completely melted.
3. Add 200g mini marshmallows into the saucepan, keeping 50g reserved to decorate.
4. Store carefully until all completely melted. Take off the heat.
5. Stir in the Rice Krispies until completely covered in the marshmallow mixture.
6. Add in 125g of the torn up Percy pigs and stir gently.
7. Carefully press into the baking tin until flat and even.
8. Top with the remaining 50g mini marshmallows and 45g Percy Pig sweets, lightly pressing into the mixture.
9. Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, ideally overnight.
10. Carefully slice into bars with a sharp knife.
11. Pig out (see what i did there)Source