You can now view your credit score on the NatWest app

Posted 3rd Mar
You can now view your credit score on the NatWest app

You'll know if it's good or bad and get tips on how to improve your score. Log in to the app to find out more
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
J4GG403/03/2020 19:07

Credit score is pretty basic, each company using a different system.The …Credit score is pretty basic, each company using a different system.The score is also free on the experian app and on credit karma.

Cool just thought I'd post as will be useful for NatWest customers
12 Comments
Credit score is pretty basic, each company using a different system.

The score is also free on the experian app and on credit karma.
J4GG403/03/2020 19:07

Credit score is pretty basic, each company using a different system.The …Credit score is pretty basic, each company using a different system.The score is also free on the experian app and on credit karma.

Cool just thought I'd post as will be useful for NatWest customers
Nice, thanks. I use MoneySavingExpert's credit club (uses experian too I think), but the NatWest one is handy and I didn't have to reigster and enter loads of details which is always helpful for a lazy person
says coming soon, on my app
'Excellent' Smithers I think that's the first time I've ever quoted The Simpsons other than Doh!
Mendoza03/03/2020 19:30

says coming soon, on my app

Are you using the latest version of the app? Any updates available for you to download?
Been on the RBS app for a week or so too...
Used the app earlier but didn't notice it till I checked again. I wonder if that's based on. Your natwest usage/account etc overall.

Would be nice if it was more detailed but still OK I guess.
Sc4mp003/03/2020 19:39

Used the app earlier but didn't notice it till I checked again. I wonder …Used the app earlier but didn't notice it till I checked again. I wonder if that's based on. Your natwest usage/account etc overall.Would be nice if it was more detailed but still OK I guess.

I usually check every morning, night and around the middle of the day just to make sure nothing unusual is going out of my account. Sometimes whenever I make a purchase I have to check the app so usage may be something to do with it being available, I'm not sure. I think they're just rolling it out to everyone slowly though
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 3rd Mar
Quite happy with the free Experian score

40036265-jwEuw.jpg
andrewworrall103/03/2020 19:33

Are you using the latest version of the app? Any updates available for you …Are you using the latest version of the app? Any updates available for you to download?

it says latest version (6.4.0)
Mendoza03/03/2020 20:50

it says latest version (6.4.0)

Keep checking as I think they're slowly rolling it out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants